How do moneybookers or similar sites work?

Im a noob to this, just wondering how this all works, so u wanna cash out a certain amount of money to ur bank account from the poker site u play at, how does this process work? thanks a lot

Comments

• Depending on the site, sometimes you can use e-checks, which I think is a direct transfer to your account. Moneybookers / Click2Pay and the others are an intermediary company where you send the money to them, then they send it to the poker site / vice versa.
  • One of your many options is to request the site to mail you a cheque. Has anybody here ever linked their TD or other U$ account to Moneybookers or poker site for easy direct transfers? Otherwise, I plan to request a free U$ cheque then deposit it to my U$ account.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    One of your many options is to request the site to mail you a cheque. Has anybody here ever linked their TD or other U$ account to Moneybookers or poker site for easy direct transfers? Otherwise, I plan to request a free U$ cheque then deposit it to my U$ account.

I've wd from moneybookers to my US$ acct. In addition to the fee charged by MB there was a $10 wire charge