What is canadas country code?

Im registering and i need to enter the country code, so wut is it lol? thanks, i just dont wanna enter the wrong one and fuk up.

Comments

• cdnpoker wrote: »
    Im registering and i need to enter the country code, so wut is it lol? thanks, i just dont wanna enter the wrong one and fuk up.

If it's for a phone number the country code is 1
  • Yea, I think that it is 1 too. When you google it: canada country code - Google Search

The first result is an excerpt from wikipedia saying it is 1.
  • If you are starting a real money account, for god's sake I hope you signed up with PSO or rakeback first.
  • cdnpoker, if you will be a first-time real money player on PartyPoker, the best way is to sign up with an affiliate that is willing to give you back some of its rakeback. A wise forumer belatedly informed me about this after I mistakenly signed up through Pokersource and its second-best bonus worth around $100 (9000 PSO points). Had I signed up through an affiliate I know, I could have negotiated getting some of the hundreds of dollars in rake that I have paid and will forever continue to pay with zero rakeback. :'(

I now plan to become an affiliate with an MGR % of at least 25%, so I can get my friends to join the site and I can teach them my secrets of how to multiply their deposit by up to 20 times!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    cdnpoker, if you will be a first-time real money player on PartyPoker, the best way is to sign up with an affiliate that is willing to give you back some of its rakeback. A wise forumer belatedly informed me about this after I mistakenly signed up through Pokersource and its second-best bonus worth around $100 (9000 PSO points). Had I signed up through an affiliate I know, I could have negotiated getting some of the hundreds of dollars in rake that I have paid and will forever continue to pay with zero rakeback. :'(

I now plan to become an affiliate with an MGR % of at least 25%, so I can get my friends to join the site and I can teach them my secrets of how to multiply their deposit by up to 20 times!

Party poker does not offer rakeback
  • The country code for Canada is 1, you can easily find that on google...I found it at this site How to call Canada: country code, area codes, phone books

1.gif1.gif
  • Nice bump of a 2-1/2 year old thread