eagles nest poker

Hello my names Ray Tomah from Woodstock N.B . I am the manager of Eagles Nest in Woodstock, check out our site Eagles Nest Gaming Palace - Home for our poker schedule. Note there is a poker tourny on Sunday the 25th of January starting at 11 a m .give us a call at 506-328-1600

Comments

• I hope it's not this Eagle's Nest in Southern Germany :D

Hitler.jpg

jk...Welcome to the forum
  • Welcome to the forum!
  • Hi Ray,
    I have played at Eagles Nest. Great group of guys play in a social club atmosphere. The dealers are knowledgeable and nice. Most of the play is tournament starting around 7:00 each night has a theme leading to a championship. A ring game fallows most
    tournaments. Prepare for a skill test because these guys can play.
  • I see that some of you awesome card players have checked out site. do not hesitate to give us a call our next tourny is in February it's gonna be a gooooooooood one give us a call . and were not in Germany lol Woodstock New Brunswick. :ac:ah:ad:as what a Flop lol
  • Will your tournaments be part of the Canadian Poker Tour?
    raydawg62 wrote: »
    our next tourny is in February
  • Thank you for checking us out .we are working on getting into the canadian poker tour scheme as we are new operation may take some time. ray
  • raydawg62 wrote: »
    I see that some of you awesome card players have checked out site. do not hesitate to give us a call our next tourny is in February it's gonna be a gooooooooood one give us a call . and were not in Germany lol Woodstock New Brunswick. :ac:ah:ad:as what a Flop lol
    players gives us a call as were having poker tourny starting feb 20th and 2 tournys on 21st then finals on 22 1/3 of field to qualify from each event for the final on 22nd give us a call at 506-328-1600 wed thru sunday from 6 p m to midnite.
  • March 8th at 11 a m there's a $75.00 tournament at Eagle's Nest in Woodstock, New Brunswick still lotsa seats left capped at 100 players gives us a call at SEE NEXT POST
  • gave wrong area code this is correct one 506-328-1600
  • raydawg62 wrote: »
    gave wrong area code this is correct one 506-328-1600
    phone# 506-328-1600 or check out our site as we are having a mixed tourny in may be a FIRST for the Eagles Nest social club
  • Ray is running a grat poker room at the eales nest in Woodstock.
    Dan and the rest of the guys there run a top notch game.
    After spending a couple of days at the new poker room in Moncton, it will be nice to return to the nest.
    IN MY OPINION......the eagle nest social club is the best room in NB at this time..
    Keep up the good work
  • Anything going on for Canada Day Saturday?