8 - Darryl
9 - Evelyn
10 -
11 -
12 -

Comments

• IN. You bishes had your chance last week . . . :D
  • IN-anment
  • Need a minimum of three more to make this happen this week. I think Chuck said he might have another player interested, but has not confirmed yet. I know Steve will most likely make it out if he can get away from work to make it.

And when Derek realizes his title has been beaten AGAIN...I'm sure we'll hear from him too
  • I will be there
  • I am tentatively out for this week - although hopefully that will change last minute.

I have this client thing and I think I drew the short straw.....
  • I'm tentatively in if there will be a game. I don't want to have to get a babysitter and then cancel at the last minute again.

I'll need to know for sure by tomorrow morning...
  • Sorry about last week, El.

Only need one more player to make this game go this week. Seems like it will happen.
  • Excellent.

\end Monty Burns voiceover\
  • I see a window of opportunity.

Jesus does love me.

Will confirm in 90-120 minutes....biatches.
  • Saving the day, FTW.
    Iiiiiin.
  • nice we have a game
  • Sweet! Babysitter confirmed :D
  • GAME ON!! Thank God!

Got to come up with some gimic to get more players out to each game.

I'VE GOT IT!

Topless Dealers!!! <hey, works for EvilPoker, right>

So every time its your turn to deal, you have to be topless ;)
  • Of course, I'm not serious.

even I don't want to see me topless
  • At least you did not say pantsless. Eeeeewwwwwwwwww . . .
  • Going to leave registration open for a bit, see if any late comers sign up, but looks like a single table tonight
  • Two new players tonight, and possibly one spectator.

You guys behave!
  • Milo takes the early season lead with a victory tonight, starting off aggressively on new guy Chuck when he hit the high straight against Chucks bottom end. From there, he rode a roller coaster the rest of night until he finally took it down against Steve headsup. Darryl was third tonight, and Eleanor was bubble. I think all four players ending up on the chip coaster tonight, being up and then down several times. It was a good game for the first game of the season.

Thanks for coming out everyone. Hope to see you all again next week.
  • Thanks for hosting, AJ. Always easy to win when your Queens get pushed into by 55. Yes, I think the four of us shared seats on the coaster, but riding up front is always the most fun. Oh well, I've got a week to enjoy the view. See you next week. :wav:
  • Good game Anthony you played strong after crippling Chuck.

See you next week
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Good game Anthony you played strong after crippling Chuck.

See you next week

Thanks, Steve. But I think you mean foolishly aggressive, rather than strong . . . :D
  • Milo / Steve: GG
    El: OOPS

See you next week!