Holy Crap Vegas is Cheap Now!

I was just looking at Tripcentral.ca and noticed they had some trips to Vegas for $355 WITH TAX FOR FLIGHT AND HOTEL!!!

Sure the Hotel was nothing special, but for about $100 more you could get into some of the more decent hotels on the strip.

This is probably the cheapest I've seen for Vegas so if you are thinking about going, now is a pretty good time. Also, be sure to read this before going to try and get an upgraded room for $20.

Comments

• Very true.

I just booked WSOP Circuit in April, $260 CAD direct return flights through Air Canada out of Pearson.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Very true.

I just booked WSOP Circuit in April, $260 CAD direct return flights through Air Canada out of Pearson.

I'm still doing the math Darryl, but if its at all possible for me, I'll be joining you on that trip. Just have to get some things back under my control first...like maybe, WINNING again.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'm still doing the math Darryl, but if its at all possible for me, I'll be joining you on that trip. Just have to get some things back under my control first...like maybe, WINNING again.

When the hell did you ever do that?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    When the hell did you ever do that?

Mark

Can't remember that far back myself.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I was just looking at Tripcentral.ca and noticed they had some trips to Vegas for $355 WITH TAX FOR FLIGHT AND HOTEL!!!

Sure the Hotel was nothing special, but for about $100 more you could get into some of the more decent hotels on the strip.

This is probably the cheapest I've seen for Vegas so if you are thinking about going, now is a pretty good time. Also, be sure to read this before going to try and get an upgraded room for $20.

Wow! Something to consider. Thanks, Graham
  • Expedia had 4 day, 3 night to MGM for $405 yesterday. Price went up today though $50 more, probably the fluctation from the airlines...mad cheap though. I'm tempted to go again.
  • Oh yeah..I'm getting daily offers from Venetian for $79 rooms, MGM Grand has $49 rooms with matchplay/slot play credits.
  • lol ya my parents are getting something almost every week from the mirage and new york new york, with like 59 dollar rooms and free play offers, you can tell they are desperate down there right now.
  • How do you get daily offers?
  • WestJet has some seat sales going on today for travel in the next couple months. Just search their site.

From Toronto to Vegas, return, $275 tax-in.
  • TiMSuM wrote: »
    WestJet has some seat sales going on today for travel in the next couple months. Just search their site.

From Toronto to Vegas, return, $275 tax-in.

WOW! That is probably the lowest I've seen in the last few years.