best host to up images ???

There are more and more website that help u with uploading and sharing pics. So which one do u think is the best.
I have experienced some websites :

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

ImageShack® - Image Hosting

If you know better websited, please share it 2 me. It may help me 2 much. :)

khidotdh88

Comments

• I use tinypic myself. Never had a problem with it. I just use it mainly to post graphs in my poker blog.
  • Def not imageshack. Pop ups galore and small pics. I like picasa only because google FTW. You can dl a basic photo editor that also makes it easy to ul pics. Haven't found a convienent way to post the pics to cpf etc. It can be done - it's just not convienent or I am just too dumb to find the easy way.
  • I assume you own the 2nd site in that list? Did you really join a poker forum to start this discussion?
  • lol, right on with that one Graham, op's IP is from Vietnam... Don't think we'll see him again..
  • Thats what I figured... I removed the spammy Vietnamese link and moved the thread to OT.
  • i'm back :).

You are right. i'm vietnamese.

i'm wondering why you all have a bad thought about vietnamese.

is there any of us hurting you?
  • camvanmvt wrote: »
    i'm back :).

You are right. i'm vietnamese.

i'm wondering why you all have a bad thought about vietnamese.

Not at all, but since you are in Vietnam and posted a spam link it was noted and removed.. Of course you are welcome, no matter where you are in the world, however, spam and links to websites selling anything for personal gain are not allowed.
  • camvanmvt wrote: »

Ignore those guys, me love you long time!

(it had to be said.)