Quick Pokertracker Question

Alrighty, so heres the situation. I want to get poker tracker but i think it would be alot cheaper to get by getting it free though TitanPoker. Id have to play 25 $10+1 sitngoes to get the 400 Titanpoints in order to get PokerTracker3 free. Heres the problem, i dont know Titanpoker that well and ive watched the lobbies and the site does not seem to have alot of action. Has anyone else done this for the PT3 Bonus, is depositing on Titan poker worth it? thanks for any info guys!

Comments

• skip pt3 and get holdem manager

and your better off paying for it outright and signing up for rakeback you will make more in the end
  • Played SNG's @ Titan, based on a poker site review that stated that the games there were ++ soft. Didn't turn out to be true, at least during the times that I could play (9-11pm MST). Regular structure was more turbo, and full of very decent players and monster aggro euros. Also noticed some sketchy behavior in a small sample of DoN's that I played. $10+1 games also took a little while to fill in the evenings, but did go off eventually - if you're used to the speed of FT or PS, you might get awefully frustrat with the softwear.
    Did try to play a couple of times during the day, and noticed a substancial increase in traffic.
    Friend of mine who plays mostly cash, did say that the 0.50-1 & 1-2 NL games were quite soft, and very plentiful.

Hope this helps.
  • I cleared the points in 10hrs playing .25/.50 2 tables at a time with a small bankroll to get HEM.
  • Another option might be to make your deposit with Titan through Pokersource to get PokerTracker 3 for free.
    Johnith wrote: »
    I want to get poker trackers!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Another option might be to make your deposit with Titan through Pokersource to get PokerTracker 3 for free.

i was thinking trying to get poker tracker 3 through pokersource and titan. it says you need to clear 1000 points in 60 days. even getting the minimum points per rake (0.2 points per $0.02-$0.09 rake) means i'll have to average just over 83 hands a day which is definitely possible. next level up (0.5 points per $0.10-$0.24 rake) drops it down to an average of just over 33 hands per day.

i searched all over the titan website trying to find their rake percentages or whatever (i.e. how much rake is taken in reference to the size of the pot), but i couldn't find it anywhere. anyone know what it is or where i can find it?