EPT in AMSTERDAMN

Hey all.

I am about to catch my flight to Holland. In Holland I will be playin in a bunch of EPT events, and hanging out with some sweet poker players.
I will be posting anything that catches my interest from my trip in this thread, and hopefully have a nicey win to report!

GL to everyone going to Regina, hope to see you all one day across the felt.

Peace

HG

Comments

• Good luck!! I'm sure you'll have a blast and represent well.

stp
  • Sweet - good luck man. Let me know if there are any good card-rooms there. I am going to Amsterdam/Paris in February and would love a chance to play.
  • Enjoy your trip HG and GL dude!
  • Did you already score 2nd in the first event Harthgosh??!!
    Gonna be a good time there for you guys.

Let us know whats up.
  • I was chatting with HG on Stars last night, and no, he didn't score 2nd in any event, although he's having a great time. He was at Marcel Luske's place, using his computer to play the $200+$15, and then he was using Exclusive's identity.

He did say that someone from Montreal took 2nd in yesterday's event though.

Cheers,
    all_aces
  • HOLA

Sorry all about the lateness in reporting, but i havent really had the time alone. Every time I am near some computers, they are being coveted by 100-200 and 200-400 online players.

:canada:
    Some guy Charles from montreal came 2nd and Isabelle Mercier came fifth in another one. I talked to Charles, and he is as nice a guy as you can be. He deserved first but got screwed putting other guy all in with a dominator and losing. Both canadians are very very good players, both from montreal. My good friend Noah also came 5th in two of the events (although he is dutch). :canada:

My results have been atrocious. Been screwed or playing awful every tourney. I played in the limit event yesterday and never won a single hand... Not even one! blah. The highlight of my day was having A6 in the BB, the flop was As6d2h turn 4h river 5h.. i had a feeling id lose so i checked and called the whole way. guy had Ah3h... ahh yes... the agony...

The main event is going on right now, but i am not confident enough to play in a 8k buy in with the top players of Europe.. Hopefully next year.
    I will be playing in the 300 euro omaha pl rebuys on friday, but I dont expect much the way i am running, and with this kind of competition. I am praying to the pokergods for my wraps to hit and not be counterfeited by river board pairs... :)

Positives are that I am learning insane insane insane things about poker. Getting to see the sickest stakes (500-1000 limit game) with people I know well playing in them is a treat. Meeting many of the big time internet players is also cool, as everyone brings tonnes of new knowledge to the table. I honestly think I know the name of every pro in the world on pokerstars by now LOL. And YES they all think something is fishy with stars, and YES they are all addicted.. hahaha... life can be cruel.
    I have also re-aquainted with the owner of Pokerchamps.com, and im trying to get some sweet propping deals for people in this forum if they are interested. More of this to come... time time, it all takes time.

Im gonna go now, so if your reading, thanks for the interest and GL to all in Regina. You all know ALL ACES will TAKE IT ALL DOWN. If you gonna bet a last longer go with him. My gut talking.

peace
    HG :diamond:
  • great read and best of luck on the Pot Limit Omaha
  • Sounds like an awesome experience. Better luck in your furture tourny's.

stp