New to Ontario, looking for cash or tourny games around the GTA !?

I'm lookin' for some games in or around Guelph, Milton, Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, ect..

Let me know !!

Comments

• Are you looking for underground clubs or legal non raked tournaments?
  • I'm lookin for friendly house games, cash games anywhere from 25c/50c to $1/$2, or house run tournys, whatever is out there I guess ? ???
  • Well we have a regular free Bar tourney that runs in Milton, Monday and Wed evenings, between 2 and 4 tables depending on the night. From there you will get introductions to other cash and tourney games if you like. There are quite a few unraked tourneys advertised on here, many in Ktch/Wloo/Guelph and one real good one that runs in Orangeville once or twice per month.
  • nobody thinks its funny that BCpoker is in the GTA and GTApoker is in AB?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    nobody thinks its funny that BCpoker is in the GTA and GTApoker is in AB?

I would definitely support a movement to force GTA to change his handle. :D
  • Hey BCpoker, are you still looking for poker games in brampton? Holla at me, i run games on tuesdays and saturdays.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well we have a regular free Bar tourney that runs in Milton, Monday and Wed evenings, between 2 and 4 tables depending on the night. From there you will get introductions to other cash and tourney games if you like. There are quite a few unraked tourneys advertised on here, many in Ktch/Wloo/Guelph and one real good one that runs in Orangeville once or twice per month.

How far is it from richmond hill ?
  • Did you find something in Richmond hill
  • greathuron wrote: »
    Did you find something in Richmond hill
    Buds, its a year old thread..lol..
  • Friday, April 30, 6:30 PM - York Region Poker League (Newmarket)
    Registration open at 6 pm Please be early.

Format: No Limit Hold'em - Freeze-Out after first 80 min.

For all details go to:
    Friday, April 30, 6:30 PM - YRPL Tournament (Newmarket) - York Region Poker League (YRPL) (Newmarket, ON) - Meetup.com
  • Compuease,

Can I get some more info / directions to the Milton game. I'm in Carlisle and looking for a game.
  • Dugsby wrote: »
    Compuease,

Can I get some more info / directions to the Milton game. I'm in Carlisle and looking for a game.

What Milton game? Do I know you?
  • Hi. No, you wouldn't know me, as I'm new in town. Above you mention a regular tourney at a bar in Milton, and allude to other local games. I'd like to find a game near me if new players aren't a problem (new to the game, not new to poker). I'm looking for relatively low stakes, but I'd like to see what's out there. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Dugsby wrote: »
    Hi. No, you wouldn't know me, as I'm new in town. Above you mention a regular tourney at a bar in Milton, and allude to other local games. I'd like to find a game near me if new players aren't a problem (new to the game, not new to poker). I'm looking for relatively low stakes, but I'd like to see what's out there. Any help would be appreciated.

That post is more than a year old now.. Contact me offline if you would like to know more... ie PM your email addy...