IPOKER? What skin has the best rakeback?

Looking to open an Ipoker skin, anyone know which sites have the best rakeback deals?

Comments

• Well, for pure rakeback I think Pokerplex via raketherake is solid (what I did) if you can get the grandfathered type deal which is 25% on top of an unlimited bonus which is about another 15% as well. Plus you can play in the Rolex freeroll each month and win a rolex like I did this month (silly brag insert but why not).

Sunpoker is interesting though you probably have to be the highest level to match the Pokerplex levels. Their choice of a bright red table background is not the most popular.

Plus raketherake runs a ton of affiliate based stuff.

If this interests you let me know via pm and Ill refer you or something if you want.

Seems a lot of under the table deals could be had, but I just see that as more hassle for limited gain if any. The big affiliates are the way to go.
  • I thought iPoker discontinued all rakeback? Thought I read that somewhere awhile back...but I know SunPoker joined the iPoker network and they're still offered through RTR, so maybe not.
  • iPoker Network does not allow rakeback. Sun Poker no longer allows rakeback.
  • Ok, ok, it is not "rakeback" but they all have programs that award money for points earned with no limit, and you earn points based on the rake of a pot. Other sites call this rakeback, and it works the exact same as rakeback. Technically I guess it is called something else at ipoker.

Basically, it's rakeback, just pretend to call it something different.

All you would get signing up through RTR for Sun would be the RTR specific promos at this point, kind of like how Stars works through them. Still value added.
  • Well, I've gotten 12 offers for rakeback so far today via 2+2, when I actually have time to decifer tham all I'll let you know what I selected.
  • Hey all, I just saw this thread. Sunpoker does not actually offer rakeback but we have a VIP loyalty program which rewards players with points. Those points can be converted to real money. :)

We now have a VIP Points calculator to help you see how many points you will earn.

The Best VIP Poker Club - SunPoker.com

I hope this helps!

Mark
  • I'd quote myself as captain obvious and am pretty sure that rakeback is discontinued on ipoker... I was able to get lucky from emails from raketherake and was able to sign up to williamhill at 30% and grandfathered over into the Ipoker network.

If your looking for a skin I would personally recommend William Hill... live customer service support is pretty good. I've got nothing but good to say about them.