Whose playing in the Sunday Million?

I'm currently in satellites.

Comments

• Good luck guys / gals!
  • In
    1st hand JJ, bump to 250
    2 callers
    Q104 flop
    fire 350 on flop and everyone folds. whew.

2 hands later AA
    raise to 150, same 2 guys call
    Q310 flop
    fire 250, one caller
    donk bets into me on turn 250
    make it 1500 to go and he folds

2 more hands 5 limpers, AK, make it 300 to go, everyone folds, now I'm the table maniac

3 more hands, AA, everyone folds again.

12075 in an orbit and a half.

Ima luckbox. :D

Just sat'd into the 750k on FT too.
  • VN

im sittin just under 11k, picked up one nice pot K10 vs QQ flopped TP, checked, turned a flush draw, raise his bet, and he called my bet on river.

moose were on msn i dunno if u have it or not you should come.
  • i've barely played, just under starting.
  • At the 1st break down to 6125 chips, got caught up in a big hand and couldnt materialize.
  • Up to 20350
    1380/13226
  • Out in 8800th, 7s cracked by AK
  • out... 7116.

ÀK > KK

all in preflop
    bad first xperience overall
  • Break 2
    3612/6875
  • Out 5455

On the plus side I'm 112/2926 in the 750k on FT.
  • I went out after the first break when my resteal try outflopped AK then saw the dreaded ace turn.

Managed to not make top 10,000 in two Stars tourneys today :P

On the bright side, managed to win the Rolex in the monthly Rolex freeroll on Pokerplex which sort of made up for those performances in a way :)
  • Out in the FT 750k.

Brutal day. Ran KK into AA 3 times. Then in the FT 750k ran QQ into KK to get low stacked. Fought back only to be crippled to 60 chips when QQ<AK when we both make flushes. The piss off is I get allin with my last 10 chips with AA and make a nut flush vs trip Ks and a lower flush that gets allin for an 18k pot. If I win the QQ vs AK hand and I move right into the chip leaders instead of going home.
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    I went out after the first break when my resteal try outflopped AK then saw the dreaded ace turn.

Managed to not make top 10,000 in two Stars tourneys today :P

On the bright side, managed to win the Rolex in the monthly Rolex freeroll on Pokerplex which sort of made up for those performances in a way :)

nj, i donked out early in that.

Still in the million itm, but can't win the flips. Down to not much. Ft'd the FT 27.5k which turned out to be 50k, but out in 9th for insig cash.
  • I'm in today.........anyone else?

Finished a respectable 5114th......good for $0.00