Dumb idea or....?

So... I haven't touched online poker, or any form of poker since labor day (been busy and very horny) so... last time I played I (finally) won a sat to the sunday mill...

would it be a really bad idea to jump in tomorrow and play it or you'd go easy and play smaller stake tourney with the T$ ?

WWBD?
(what would buffy do)

Comments

• play the rush
  • I wouldnt play the sunday mil f I were you, I'm also playing satellites to get in, so if I do get in, THEN i'd say play :D
  • I don't know what buffy would do but I would play the tourney. Isn't Stars adding some extra cash to it for the holiday season?
  • Depends, what's your bankroll?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Depends, what's your bankroll?

Well I haven't played in a while and I'm craving some good poker.
    My bankroll... ah, well it's basicly sunday mill + dunno, couple 10$ tourney ?

But honestly, I'm not bankrollmanaging, I'm just wondering, is it a bad idea to play the tourney if you haven't played in a while.

Basicly, the "why" I'd like to play :

- I'm on vacations = I'm in a very happy mood
    - I haven't played in a while = No bad beats memory, "fresh start" feel
    - never played the tourney but always wanted to try. it's christmas!

sooooo? :P
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    Well I haven't played in a while and I'm craving some good poker.
    My bankroll... ah, well it's basicly sunday mill + dunno, couple 10$ tourney ?

But honestly, I'm not bankrollmanaging, I'm just wondering, is it a bad idea to play the tourney if you haven't played in a while.

Basicly, the "why" I'd like to play :

- I'm on vacations = I'm in a very happy mood
    - I haven't played in a while = No bad beats memory, "fresh start" feel
    - never played the tourney but always wanted to try. it's christmas!

sooooo? :P

well, just play then...it's not like $200 is going to change your life so take a shot at it as long as you set a side the time to play it well...personally, I would try and grind it up to 500 or so in some low limit sngs, but I don't enjoy long mtts
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    (and very horny)

Great reason to give up online poker!

I'd play.
  • Play in it, Ill have your table open to watch, you can watch my table :P

If you want to play a bunch of tourneys then take the $T and pick some to play for fun.
  • I'll defenetly check your table :P
    Guess it's a date!