So what you get?

Pretty simple actually.....what did Santa bring you? Anything good? Feel free to add what you bought yourself for boxing day...

Slippers, sweater, shirt, Guitar Hero WT, Best buy/itunes GC and Shamwow bitches!

Comments

• Alien Quadrilogy $15 HMV.
  • just some maney, and a terrys chocolate orange!
  • DVDs, CDs, books, boxers, socks and....

Ovation Acoustic Guitar! (Yes my new avatar)
  • Xbox live wireless adaptor, bluetooth headset, clothes, cash, and booze.... :)

So far at least.. my sister and nephew still have to come over!

Mark
  • I got a bunch of books, clothes, some Blu-ray discs (just got a Blu-ray player a month ago) and a very nice leather jacket with a small Kitchener Rangers logo embossed on the front. Sweet!

For boxing day I ordered the James Bond Blu-ray sets (3 movies each set) for $29.99 per set from Best Buy. They are about $60 elsewhere, MSRP $100, so I was pretty happy about that deal!

Ranger Mike
  • iPod Nano, a sweatshirt, Argentina soccer jersey, cash and a laptop (from a very good friend who I helped start a business that is now doing well... I pleaded with him not to do it, but he did)
  • We got a Wii for the family. Some gift cards, and I got a sweet Aristotle t-shirt from mises.org.
  • Got an iPod Shuffle for my little girl. I received a wildlife T-shirt (Bison, so no AIDS cure), and the SportsNight DVD Collection.
  • ruby and diamond necklace and a pretty cherry jewelery hutch, some clothes, some perfumes, some bath stuff.

Its not the hookers and blow that I asked for; but it was a nice haul anyway.

(I'm spending most of my time 'helping' the kids play ghWT and firing off this sick nerf-style bazooka..and am sporting a new wii drum-related injury)
  • Assorted DVD's, books, boxers and stuff. But I'm really looking forward to the 2 decks of these arriving next week...

Fournier Tribus Poker Standard Index

The reviews say that they're really nice cards, I haven't tried Fourniers though, so we'll see.

sstar
  • sstar wrote: »
    Assorted DVD's, books, boxers and stuff. But I'm really looking forward to the 2 decks of these arriving next week...

Fournier Tribus Poker Standard Index

The reviews say that they're really nice cards, I haven't tried Fourniers though, so we'll see.

sstar

The only cards I like better than Fourniers are from Modiano. Nice design.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    some bath stuff.

Same here. Don't ask . . .
  • Well, I got to play with the Fourniers twice this weekend. I agree with Milo on this, they are really REALLY nice cards. They're slightly thicker than Kem's, not as thick as Del Negros or Modianos, but they have a very nice feel. Almost slightly textured. The top card always seems to stay centered snugly on top, no sliding. Shuffle and deal perfectly.

So in regards to Christmas gifts, these are quickly becoming my favourite item this year.

I hope they make an alternate colour so I can use two decks on each table in the future.

sstar
  • sstar wrote: »
    Well, I got to play with the Fourniers twice this weekend. I agree with Milo on this, they are really REALLY nice cards. They're slightly thicker than Kem's, not as thick as Del Negros or Modianos, but they have a very nice feel. Almost slightly textured. The top card always seems to stay centered snugly on top, no sliding. Shuffle and deal perfectly.

So in regards to Christmas gifts, these are quickly becoming my favourite item this year.

I hope they make an alternate colour so I can use two decks on each table in the future.

sstar

Would you mind bringing them to the next Bristol? I'd love to give them a text drive!