Holiday wishes

All the best in the holidays everyone. I probably will avoid the computer until post TURKEY. So I am taking this opportunity to wish you all well.

To the Lucky 48, start saving those 5's, XMAS MADDNESS IS COMING!!

Milton "HO HO HO" Slim

Comments

• Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • From the White household
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We all hope everyone has a great holiday, filled with all the joys of season!!

AJ, Brenda, Ada, and RJ!
  • A very Merry Christmas to all the good little boys and girls hereabouts. Even Kristy. Moose would get two presents, but he would end up having to forfeit them anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and look forward to getting back in touch before New Year's. Cheers to you all.
  • Happy "Whatever-you-celebrate" to you all at Canada's Poker Forum!
  • It's a Festivus Miracle!! Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year!!

stp
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas!!!!
  • Merry Xmas, Happy New Year..... etc.... And can't we all just get along? :)
  • Happy festivus to eveyone. LOL. But seriously happy holidays to everyone.
  • Some of you may remember that I lost my Mother in June. I have not been in the greatest of Christmas spirits as a result. I have been going through the motions, not looking forward to a first Christmas without my Mom. But it isn't going to be that way. Earlier this week, I was talking to my Dad, and he mentioned how the boxes containing the decorations for the tree were all labelled. They were not labelled last year, so Mom must have done it in '07, to make things easier on Dad. Also, my parents always string the new Christmas cards on a line with the nicest of previous years cards. This year, in the box with the older cards, Dad found a clip from an unknown Memorial stanza that Mom had placed in the box when she stored them away. It spoke of living on in our memories and, as a result, never really leaving our hearts. I wish I could quote it for you, as it was very nice. Six months after she passed, my Mom is still taking care of my Dad, and still making sure it's a Merry Christmas for her family. Hope you will forgive my self indulgence, and I hope you will hold your families extra close this holiday season.

All the best this holiday season.
  • Nice thoughts Milo, and all the best to you and your family. My Dad and my wifes Mom both passed away shortly before Xmas 4 years ago so I know just what you are going through.......
  • Milo, that is one of the most romantic things ever. Your Mom must've been an amazing person!

All the best for the holidays!
  • Merry Christmas all