All Hell Breaking Out At UB for This....

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

UB awards phil the pot when he loses

The 2+2 zoo is going nuts!

Comments

• Umm...wow?

lol..wtg UB.
  • Maybe tech support got sick of listening to Phil bitch about how the other players are donkeys and that he's the unluckiest player in the world, so the rigged the game so he would win :D
  • Another reason why you shouldn't play at this crap site.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Another reason why you shouldn't play at this crap site.

I took all my monies out last night when I saw this thread. It was the proverbial straw breaking the camel's back. It's off to Stars for me in the new year.
  • Why anyone playing for a decent amount of money plays anywhere but stars, fulltilt, cake or (party) is beyond me.
  • If it was not for cheating Phil would win every hand . . . er . . . wait a minute . . .

never mind
  • I heard Phil has an extra button on his screen, so when he's had enough of your suck outs and bad (?) play, (especially if you're from northern Europe), he hits the "auto ship" and wins the pot, because he should have...
  • jpajamas wrote: »
    I heard Phil has an extra button on his screen, so when he's had enough of your suck outs and bad (?) play, (especially if you're from northern Europe), he hits the "auto ship" and wins the pot, because he should have...

LOL..wouldn't suprise me :D
  • I haven't read the rest of the thread just wondering how do you guys know Phil didn't have KJ that hand? I'm assuming it should've showed ? Never played on UB so I'm not sure. (Thankfully)
  • Ummm..and you think there would be controversy if he had KJ? lol
    Seat 4: PHILHELLMUTH (dealer) (small blind) won Total ($5599) HI: ($5599) [Mucked] [2s 10s]
    Seat 6: DOUBLEBALLER (big blind) HI:lost with Three of a kind, kings [Kd Qh - B:Kh,P:Kd,B:Kc,P:Qh,B:Js]