Montreal Trip

Just throwing this out in case anyone is interested.

Myself, Pinhead, Pinhead+1, DrTyore, SirWatts (?) is possibly looking into making a trip to Montreal the last weekend of February. Looking to attend the Habs game vs. the San Jose Sharks on Saturday night, with the rest of the weekend free for whatever. Going to be leaving Toronto via Coach Canada on Thursday evening, and arriving into Montreal at 3am~ Friday morning. So far, with the 4/5 of us, we were able to find a 4*hotel within 15 minutes walk of the Bell Centre for $140~ per person for 3 nights. Departure will be Monday night and getting back into Toronto at some ungodly hour on Tuesday morning. Round trip bus ticket right now is $30 but could go up the later we book.

Habs game tickets will be $120~ but we might be able to get our own private suite if we can get enough people, otherwise it might still be a box but will be sharing with others - more on that later.

Just seeing if there is anyone else interested in going...

Comments

• Absolutely interested!!
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Just throwing this out in case anyone is interested.

Myself, Pinhead, Pinhead+1, DrTyore, SirWatts (?) is possibly looking into making a trip to Montreal the last weekend of February. Departure will be Monday night and getting back into Toronto at some ungodly hour on Tuesday morning....

Oh cool. Less people in the KWTC. Good plan. Bring Kristy too.
  • moose wrote: »
    Oh cool. Less people in the KWTC. Good plan.

Great..totally forgot about that. Only Mark is missing out anyways, not like he was going to win anything ;)
  • don't wait too long for the ticket / suite
    I'd go but I'm broke :)
  • Sir Watts taking the red eye to Montreal? Sir Watts for Finance Minister! there's a guy who can turn around our economy.

btw, make sure you check out the poker clubs on the indian reserve.
  • Don't get too excited, I believe his name is only attached in theory so far - we talked about getting out to Montreal to see a Habs game this year but hadn't settled on a date until very recently...hence the (?) next to his name ;)
  • lol @ watts on the bus. CityNews: Coach Canada Offers $1 Tickets To Montreal

sounds like a good trip. have fun!
  • moose wrote: »
    Oh cool. Less people in the KWTC. Good plan. Bring Kristy too.

Seriously, are you THAT afraid of me?

Don't worry, even if I did come to the KWTC..which I probably won't, you can make a ridiculous call, hit trips, and then check it down with STP to take me out. Just like the Bristol Grand Finale ;)

edit: I'm mildly interested in getting drunk with you guys in an exotic place, but not that interested in watching hockey...somebody msn me details?
  • re: edit ....LOL @ you guys thinking you're walking 15mins in Montreal in February.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Seriously, are you THAT afraid of me?

Hell, Kristy, I'm so scared of you I'll be freezing my berries on the off chance you're going to show Saturday morning. :D
    edit: I'm mildly interested in getting drunk with you guys in an exotic place, but not that interested in watching hockey...

Akin to saying....

I'd like to go to New Orleans but not interested in listening to Jazz.

I'd like to go to the Louvre but I'm not interested in seeing any pictures.

I'd like to go to Mecca but I'm not interested in the nation of Islam.

Seriously though, even if hockey is not your thing, the hookers and blow in Montreal make Niagara Falls look like a gas station.
  • Akin to saying....

I'd like to go to New Orleans but not interested in listening to Jazz.

I thought one went to New Orleans to see tits, or acquire cheap beads?

Seriously though, even if hockey is not your thing, the hookers and blow in Montreal make Niagara Falls look like a gas station.

cosign, there's lots that I can entertain myself with for an evening while you guys are freezing your asses off on your 30 min walk, + guy (and Alicia) stuff for an evening. Besides which, I'll need time to post all the incriminating photos I intend on taking of Mark.

I heart Montreal, still just mild interest, pending hotel name and checking the weekend.
  • Fuck... even I forgot about KWTC...

Wes, we gotta look at a different weekend!

Mark
    I thought one went to New Orleans to see tits, or acquire cheap beads?

Lol, yes true enough. Although in all honesty gazing at tits has an even longer and more storied history than the Canadiens in Montreal.
  • Damn that would be such a sick game to catch. I'm gonna be in LA though for the LAPC and WPT celebrity invitational thingy.
  • Shouldn't this have gone in BBV? GL Watts.
  • If you want tits there's alot of strip club in mtl (especially Paré, which is erally renown.)
    Tip well and you'll have a nice seat ! :P

oh and I wouldn't walk either, it's like -35 here in february.
    Take a cab.
  • SirWatts wrote: »
    I'm gonna be in LA though for the LAPC and WPT celebrity invitational thingy.
    wes, you big watts-tease!

good luck, mike.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    wes, you big watts-tease!

good luck, mike.

How the hell am I supposed to know? I'm not one of those groupies/stalkers that knows where he is all the time...
  • you are right. sorry.

on an unrelated note, i hear baby jesus is up for the trip. and bin laden will likely be holed up at club super sex but will buy a round.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    you are right. sorry.

on an unrelated note, i hear baby jesus is up for the trip. and bin laden will likely be holed up at club super sex but will buy a round.

Sounds like a blast...how can I get in on this?