PartyPoker BIG500 Code??

If I use the BIG500 promo code partypoker will double buy deposit upto $500. Does this mean I can deposit $500 then they give me an extra $500. What I want to know is once I get the $1000 in my account can I then just remove it from the account and make a free $500?????

Comments

• Ummmm, no???? You will have to earn a whack load of Party points before you can withdraw any of the "free" $500... If you play be aware you will be using your deposited $500. before you use any of Party's $500. Check the details when you deposit..
  • You may be spamming your own affiliate code, but there are many other $500 codes for PartyPoker. A forumer informed me that it was a blunder for me to sign up through Pokersource.com where I chose 9000 PSO points, but I don't know if it's too late to replace the PSO code with an affiliate code of somebody who would be willing to split the rakeback.

You need 500 Party Points for every $100 bonus to be released, and I believe you have a maximum of 30 days to earn 2500 points and get the entire $500 cash (withdrawable). Bonus whoring online like a zombie is one of the reasons why I avoided online poker and live poker is so much more fun (and profitable for me). After playing a whole bunch of satellites and four-tabling cash games, I am barely halfway to getting the first $100 bonus. It is quite possible that I will run out of time or money before I earn most of the $500.
    partypoker will double buy deposit upto $500. Does this mean I can deposit $500 then they give me an extra $500. What I want to know is once I get the $1000 in my account can I then just remove it from the account and make a free $500?????
  • Thanks for the help guys.
  • First of all I don't see why buddy is spamming a $500 bonuscode for party. If you log onto party website there deposit bonus is the same. Maybe with affiliate code you get something extra.

@blondefish

Thats a pretty shitty deal you got. 30 days to get 2500 points. Thats about 83.33 points per day.

If you sign up through the party website you have 120 days to clear the bonus. If you deposit the max its 8x the bonus and need 4000 points total. A way better deal.
  • So I failed miserably to maximize my EV by signing up through Pokersource and getting only 30 days and 9000 PSO points (free PokerTracker 3 and Copag set)? :( Is there any chance for me to get a better deal now, or do I just take my money out of Party Pooper after the 30 days of being a whoring zombie? So this online donkey :fish:won't make the same mistake twice, what is the best way to sign up for PokerStars?
    mynick71 wrote: »
    @blondefish
    Thats a pretty shitty deal you got. 30 days to get 2500 points. Thats about 83.33 points per day.

If you sign up through the party website you have 120 days to clear the bonus. If you deposit the max its 8x the bonus and need 4000 points total. A way better deal.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    So I failed miserably to maximize my EV by signing up through Pokersource and getting only 30 days and 9000 PSO points (free PokerTracker 3 and Copag set)? :( Is there any chance for me to get a better deal now,

If you haven't completed the promotion yet you can post in the support forum on Pokersource and ask to change gifts.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    So I failed miserably to maximize my EV by signing up through Pokersource and getting only 30 days and 9000 PSO points (free PokerTracker 3 and Copag set)? :( Is there any chance for me to get a better deal now, or do I just take my money out of Party Pooper after the 30 days of being a whoring zombie? So this online donkey :fish:won't make the same mistake twice, what is the best way to sign up for PokerStars?

Hey there.

Pokerstars offers the lowest deposit bonus around, probably because its the biggest online site and don't have to offer a big bonus to attract players. Currently they only offer a $50 bonus. That bonus is only valid till the end of the year, Im sure they will also have it in the new year. Even with all the affiliate sites out there your not going to find a much better deal than that. However Im a member of another poker forum and they offer you a $100 bonus for stars provided you don't already have a real money or play money account.

Am I allowed to give the site name to help blondefish out?

@Blondefish

All might not be lost. How many days do you have left? Im going to assume that you play no limit. Here is a chart for obtaining points at party.

No-limit and pot-limit games Blinds Raked hands needed for 10 PartyPoints $0.02/$0.04160$0.05/$0.10160$0.10/$0.25100$0.25/$0.5067$0.50/$140$1/$225$2/$417$3/$614$5/$1013$10/$2011$15/$3011$25/$507

Sounds like from an earlier post you deposited the maximum. Thats okay heres what to do. I would recommend playing at NL25 at least. You should play the short stack strategy. You've probably heard of it or know what it is. You probably don't have a bank roll big enough to play with a big stack. Not enough buyins to cover variance. Since you 4-table you can probably get in about 200 hands an hour. At NL25 that would give you about 20 party points an hour. But if your really far behind maybe go up to NL50 or NL100 to earn even more points. Its still possible to get there. Good luck to you.
  • As always forget about offers like these.

What's most important is to get rakeback.
  • mynick71 wrote: »
    However Im a member of another poker forum and they offer you a $100 bonus for stars provided you don't already have a real money or play money account.
    Am I allowed to give the site name to help blondefish out?
    Thanks, please PM me the site URL. If there is ever another online offer that I can't refuse, I'll confirm with the forum online gurus before I sign up.
    mynick71 wrote:
    You should play the short stack strategy. You've probably heard of it or know what it is.
    I like using that strategy in 5/10 live games with $1,000 maximum, but it feels weird shortstacking in a $25 max. online game.

The good news is that I phoned the site's toll-free number and they quadrupled the time limit for the $500 bonus. The bad news for me is that I now have 90 more days to be an obsessive-compulsive online whore. :-[

The Doom Switch Conspiracy Theory ;)

Ever since I won the satellite package and made it to the final table for the other $8,500 package, the infamous doom switch has been activated. I busted out of that satellite with over $11K prize pool, and haven't been able to win a single satellite the past week, after winning over 15 satellites before. My Internet connection cut off several times, including when it was getting close to final table. By the time I was reconnected and figured out that I need to close the frozen tables and reopen them, I had been blinded away! :(

After having a high win rate at 25NL, I can't even beat the 2¢/4¢ cash game anymore. :fish: I bought my most rebuys ever in an online rebuy satellite because I have this weird habit of getting my money in with the best hand:

1) KK lost to A7
    2) AT < 76
    3) AKs < 7Ko
    4) KK < A2
    5) A8 < K7
    6) J9 vs. J5 but chopped
    7) AQ < KJ
    8 ) A9 < QT
    9) 99 < 73 :rolleyes:
    10 JJ < K9, etc.

My seven-year old daughter has noticed that I sometimes bang my desk when I lose a pot. Everytime she hears a bang lately, my daughter would ask, "Daddy, did you get sucked out on again?"

plusev20060811.gif

After my 18th rebuy and usual bustout at the end of the rebuy period, there was a message stating that I had 30 seconds to rebuy to continue playing. However, the buggy software went straight to break and never gave me the option to keep donating for the rebuys and add-on, and instead booted me off. :-\
    Online is so rigged! ;)