Itsame's birthday activities!!

Hey all

Well, if you're bad players like myself, and didn't qualify for the Bristol Street finale, and are thinking "Man, I'm way too warm, well rested, and sober".... well, do I have good news for you!!

Saturday is "itsame" Mario's birthday - and we're doing some toboozening (drinking and tobogganing) on Mount Trashmore (Ottawa & Strasburg) sometime after dinner (likely around 7?). PM me for more details / cell # to contact us if interested.

Mark

Comments

• I love toboozaning!!! That's what I'm doing the night before you guys. Unfortunately I'm a good player and have plans for Sat night.... but maybe I'm not that good and I can donk out by 7pm. I have your cell # :)

/g2
  • Man... where were you guys when I lived in KW 8 years ago. Oh well that was back when a night of Tobogganing didn't cost me a day or more of pain.
  • Asian boy should be there...
  • I'm 60/40, Rob and I are waiting on some friends who might be coming down from TO...can I invite them to toboozening if they are coming?
  • Can you invite people to a public place to participate in a free public activity?

Umm.. sure?

Mark
  • Sometimes I wonder why I love you so much...

You sent me the msns telling me I should go, I'm asking whether you mind if I bring others that Mario doesn't know to his b-day festivities?

is Kristy and friends party>strictly Mario acquainted-me party?

show your work for full marks.
  • BTW - I think Mario just made it into the Grand Finale, what with Hobbes dropping out...

That may change plans a little bit :-)
  • Indeed.. we may need to do some rescheduling

Stay tuned sports fans!

Mark
  • I'm hoping to get a side game going at Bristol on Saturday, if anyone is interested.
  • And, since it is his birthday, people have to make sure they come over and force him to drink something.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    And, since it is his birthday, people have to make sure they come over and force him to drink something.

Clearly that goes without saying :)
  • Okay... re-do

Given Mario's luckboxing into the tourney, we'll do the ta-boozening this Saturday, December 20th...

PM for details!

Mark
  • Not doing polar bear dip or whatever?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Not doing polar bear dip or whatever?

My genitals are small enough thank you :)

I'd be in for whatever drinking/poker/video games/man-love that occurs AFTER the toboozening.
  • I'm pondering the polar bear thing.. it's at 11... and i didn't think we'd be doing this untillike after dinner....

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    My genitals are small enough thank you :)

You're trying to compare with an asian...why?
  • Alright.. quick last minute update...

TONIGHT 7:00 PM mount trashmore

If you're looking for more info.. call me... five one nine - two four one - one five seven two