Season 10 FINAL GAME!

Its hard to believe another season is wrapping up so quickly. Just goes to show you how fast time flies when you consistently chump out like I've been doing this season. Personally, its been a brutal season for me, but I plan on making amends in the SET game ;)

Darryl has locked up the top spot for the season, and unless a miracle happens, he'll get the freeroll into the SET game. Still, I do have faith...with it being Christmas and all...miracles can happen.

Who's in for the final game??

1 - AJ
2 - Darryl
3 - Don
4 - Garry
5 - Derek
6 - Eleanor
7 - Kris
8 - Chris
9 - Anthony
10 - Micheal
11 - Allan
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -

Comments

• Easy there Tiny Tim.

Im in.

I also picked up cut cards from Sherway today.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Easy there Tiny Tim.

Im in.

I also picked up cut cards from Sherway today.

God Bless you...everyone.
  • I'll be there
  • ok. i'm in.
  • Miracle time. In.
  • BigChris takes down the last game of the season, taking down Don in heads up after hitting trip jacks. Chris was up and down all night long, but managed to pull it off to take a nice victory. Don made it past third place position for the first time yet, and third place was won by Allan. Well played game everyone.

Bubble tonight was Micheal, and Garry was Chump. Great to see Milo back to The Hill too...I could have sworn you met the Elliotts before, sorry man..

See everyone next week for the SET game. I'll post everyone's buyin and starting chip stack over the weekend.
  • Good game last night.

I finally broke my 5-week losing coin-flips streak by winning one, and then I went on to dirty Allen in typical Ching Hill fashion. Too bad it wasn't Darryl dealing the dream crusher like he promised he would.
  • To say Darryl DOMINATED this season would be an understatement. He had a total of six money finishes, four of which were first place. He only bubbled once, and never chumped the whole season. GREAT GAME Darryl! CONGRATULATIONS!!

DARRYL 506.61 :asSEASON CHAMPION:ac

ALLAN 421.53
    KRIS 309.39
    CHRIS 304.16
    A.J. 302.61
    GARRY 267.47
    ELEANOR 246.8
    JUSTIN 221.02
    MICHEAL 217.6
    DON 213.43
    STEVE 202.06
    DEREK 149.62
    JOE 90.28
    AARON 53.6
    MIKE 41.84
    ANTHONY 25.42
    RUSS 22.69
    JEFF 13

Kris lead the pack in Bubbles and yours truly has the notorious CHUMP honors. sigh

Thanks for a great season everyone. I'll post everyone's buyin and starting stack for next week's SET game over the weekend. A total of 13 players qualified to play the SET game, so I expect everyone to come out. Well, maybe not Darryl. ;)