Enjoy your new home, OJ!!!

O.J. Simpson sentenced to long term - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

My faith in the justice system is not completely restored, but it certainly has come a long way in 14yrs! Finally, OJ gets the environment he deserves, and as far as I'm concerned, the last decade and a half he should have considered a blessing.

Although the sentencing is for a crime far less than he rightfully deserves, its damn nice to see him lead away in prison blues and shackles without hope to see the outside for a long long time. It will never be enough for his previous crimes, but at least he won't be out bragging about getting away with it this time.

I hope you get general population you prick! Rot in your cell!

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    My faith in the justice system is not completely restored, but it certainly has come a long way in 14yrs!

Wtf? he's an american, you're not.
    Jeff, kindly pass him the trophy I awarded you this week.

STR82ACE wrote: »
    I hope you get general population you prick! Rot in your cell!

Seriously...you're this angry after like two decades? I'm creating a new award the FPOTD, you win the first one.

Congrats! :)
  • I have to be American to be glad that justice finally caught up with someone who took two lives and get away with it by turning into a racial event? This from someone who gags at the punishment laws for homosexuality across the globe? You surprise me, but thinking you're just trying to solicit a reaction anyway.

I'm far from angry...I"m thrilled to death the asshole got what was coming to him finally.

As far as your reward...gee thanks...look forward to it almost as much as getting a root canal from a back street dentist.
  • I'm far from angry...I"m thrilled to death the asshole got what was coming to him finally.

I agree ... he finally got less than he deserves
  • Much like Capone, they got him for something less than he deserved, but at least they got him. Good riddance.