Moose's Ho Ho Ho Xmas Tourney Sat. Dec. 20

No it's not Merry Xmas Maddness. Christmas is a time to think of others so in that vein, I present:
$50 NL Xmas Tourney
Dec. 20
Cambridge
RAKE FREE event.
10,000 chips for $50 but bring an unwrapped present, which will be donated to the Cambridge Food Bank and I'll give you an early Xmas present of 20% more chips! The entire cash pool will be paid out to the players.

Doors will open at 12:30 pm. Cards will be in the air at 1 pm. Levels will be 30 minutes with the game continuing until we have a champion.

CANCELLED

BCC now has possibilities...

Comments

• Out of town on holidays. :(
  • Are you saying that there's a way to have some people have more chips than others and still run a tournament? That's completely unfair. I'm never going to agree to this. Why are you being such a bitchface about it?*

Needless to say I can't make it. On a serious note I wish I could!

*Pasive agressive smartass
  • motivates people to donate

I'll see if I can make it

I'll give my confirmation in a week or so
  • Out of town :(
  • Count me in

Al
  • I would love to play.....just send me the address to go to and I will be there.
    Cheers
  • Put me down as tentative. I'm pretty sure I can play but that week is very busy and I need to confirm everyone.
  • put me and my friend al on the list
  • Bumpity for more players.
  • Ok I feel sorry for the kids but even though a bunch of people promised to sign up when I talked to them on Sat. alas no-one did. I don't have the numbers to make this worthwhile so with regrets I am cancelling it.
  • Dammit and I could confirm being there. Oh well ..... maybe more x mas shopping.
  • Sorry moose, but I do not think I would have thawed out in time after my swimming lessons . . .
  • Keep me in mind for the next one you're putting on.
    Cheers and Merry Christmas