poker night live(t.v. tables) are back

for anyone who has played on pokertime but has not been there in awhile the t.v. tables are back in the lobby, 8 seater sit n go's wooohooooo soooooooooooooooo +ev. but i know i know the software is crap and they are in u.k. currency>>>>>>>booooo.

but they are interested in opening talks or ideas on what to do with them including doing something like the pnl idea or theme.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm how do you start your own website Graham?,lol

oh ya game t.v.(cgtv) is a bunch of cheap fn idiots, they don't want to part with old episodes yet they don't want anything to do or talk about pnl, that makes sense.

Comments

• How are the TV hosts such as PNL able to see everybody's hole cards? Does the site use an administrative account ("superuser") then delays sharing them with the commentators for a few minutes?
    philliivey wrote: »
    the t.v. tables are back
  • I'll have to tell "g-didi".
    Maybe she'll come out of retirement.
  • ah yes, how is she doing?

FalkyBones wrote: »
    I'll have to tell "g-didi".
    Maybe she'll come out of retirement.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    How are the TV hosts such as PNL able to see everybody's hole cards? Does the site use an administrative account ("superuser") then delays sharing them with the commentators for a few minutes?

Basically yes. I used to watch that show everynight. They mentioned that the tables were on a five minute delay. I wouldn't mind seeing that show coming on tv again.