Is Rakeback Safe?

Ive just been browsing around the rakeback websites and i cant help but think that 27% rakeback from FTP is too good to be true! Are there any downsides to rakeback? If not ill be making a new account soon! thanks for any info guys! One more question, why could i not find sites to pokerstars rakeback? thanks

Comments

• No rakeback at Pokerstars. No downside to rakeback unless you hate money. pm me and I'll refer you to a site that pays you weekly direct into your FT account, with 20k private freerolls every month.
  • Rakeback is very unsafe!! The best thing for you to do is have them send your rakeback to me, and I will clean it for you and send you 10%.
  • Double wrap it and you should be ok.
  • Holy spam, batman! All four posts to spam his rakeback site. I chose a different rakeback site with extra bonuses.
    knoh wrote: »
    you can find it at
  • Paynorake website offers to their clients rakeback up to 100% but it depends on amount of rake. anyone tryed already?

really , I didnt hear nothing about Pokerstars rakeback offers.
    I think , It is not necessary for them because they have a lot of clients.
  • romala wrote: »
    Paynorake website offers to their clients rakeback up to 100% but it depends on amount of rake. anyone tryed already?

really , I didnt hear nothing about Pokerstars rakeback offers.
    I think , It is not necessary for them because they have a lot of clients.

I'd be wary about that. First of al their rakeback works on a scale so really you only get 50% to start and it increases. Another company called WSEX tried this before and after a year players were taken off 100% rakeback as the company could not afford to sustain operations. Put it this way, if the site is not making money in rake, they won't be able to stay afloat for too long.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I'd be wary about that. First of al their rakeback works on a scale so really you only get 50% to start and it increases. Another company called WSEX tried this before and after a year players were taken off 100% rakeback as the company could not afford to sustain operations. Put it this way, if the site is not making money in rake, they won't be able to stay afloat for too long.
    I heard about WSEX too.
  • So most of you guys use rakeback?
  • Regulator wrote: »
    So most of you guys use rakeback?

I didnt yet.
    I am going to try it.
    maybe anyone tryed to play at xxx poker?
    It is rake free.
  • romala wrote: »
    I didnt yet.
    I am going to try it.
    maybe anyone tryed to play at xxx poker?
    It is rake free.

This is the second time you've mentioned this site which doesn't even show up in google and the main keyword has like 4 searches. Do you work for them?
  • Graham wrote: »
    This is the second time you've mentioned this site which doesn't even show up in google and the main keyword has like 4 searches.
    I just wanted to ask members about this site.
    Because on the one hand Rakefree proposal is very attractive and on the other hand it is unknown pokerroom.