Google service for cell

1-800-goog411 call it from your cell, or, any phone for that matter, and it will connect you to any business, anywhere. Free...I tried it out a few times, works pretty slick when on the road and don't have a pen and paper..

Not sure what you guys have back east for cell coverage, but don't forget, Telus is publicizing all cell numbers shortly...hit up the "do not call" registry or get billed for calls incoming!

End of public service announcements, we now take you back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comments

• Not sure what you guys have back east for cell coverage, but don't forget, Telus is publicizing all cell numbers shortly...hit up the "do not call" registry or get billed for calls incoming!
    Sorry but this is simply not true, in fact I believe that the CRTC or whatever the regulatory body is, (and I'm too lazy to look it up) makes it illegal for cell phone carriers to make the list available to the public.

See here for a quick synopsis...

CTV.ca | Fake 'do not call list' targets cell phone users
  • You guys are waaay too quick..lol..

But seriously..the Google number does work, I have used it on a few occasions now..
  • I just tried this out on the weekend. It worked very well.