The ultimate online poker setup for multitabling

Comments

• OMG an intact PET!!! That HAS to be a collector's item by now! I remember when my high school got three of them. They were amazing...for the time anyway. Sure as hell beat the keyhole cards we were forced to program with in the first year.
  • Huh? Who you kiddin AJ?

we know you went to school when they used stone tablets and chisels
  • Redington wrote: »
    Huh? Who you kiddin AJ?

we know you went to school when they used stone tablets and chisels

Stone Tables were the key hole cards. We only had one computer in the room. Only the computer geeks were allowed to use it.

Aaaaaah, punch cards, that was the life!
  • Missed the punch cards but definitely used those PETs. 4016, 4032 and 8032. I remember the challenge between the students was to write a program bigger than 16k so you had to use the 4032.
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    Stone Tables were the key hole cards. We only had one computer in the room. Only the computer geeks were allowed to use it.

Aaaaaah, punch cards, that was the life!

At least you didn't get a damn 404Error and wonder what the hell that meant. You just slide in your punch card, and if it was wrong, it didn't work. Simple.

Ahhh yes...the good old days. The day the school brought in the PET's, the old clunkers in the math room were put out of their misery with bats. We all had a crack at them.
  • wtf are you guys talking about?

PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH :)

I had a Vic20 when I was a kid. Am I cool?
  • I don't play online poker since reading this alarming exposè

computer_bomb.jpg

Smoke signals and rotary phones FTW!
  • Like that article, reminds me of when I tried to upgrade my Apple II + with the extra memory chip from 48 to a whopping 64k. Guess I plugged it in wrong as indicated by the nice tall plume of smoke that came out of it when I plugged it in.

10 print HELP
    20 go to 10
  • Where would we be without the Weekly World News.

I missed that article while I was reading about the 3 headed Elvis clone aliens who strapped Angela Jolie to a sawhorse and were taking advantage of her.

Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I don't play online poker since reading this alarming exposè

computer_bomb.jpg

Smoke signals and rotary phones FTW!