New Items at Pokerstars VIP Store

Poker Player Store - VIP Store

They've added a tonne of new stuff, some of it looks pretty cool! Anyone interested in anything new there?

Comments

• For tourney entries and the SuperNova cash bonuses ($1500 and up) each point is valued at $.016 each.

That being said, an 32gb iPod touch would be $616 when it's available on Apple.ca/store for $429 + free shipping.

A Nintendo Wii would be $480 and I think it's around $329 with a game at HBC.

Some items are even money like the EOS Rebel XSi Camera.

From what I've read the best value would be actually getting cash for your points and since not everyone has 100,000 FPPs, you can use 5400 FPPs for a seat at a single table satellite to the Sunday Million $215. 4 prizes for a 10 player table. Evidently you can unregister and you get the cash. If you buy directly into any tourney using FPP they're just refunded to you in FPPs.
  • How long were you lined up in front of the store before it opened? Was anyone hurt?
  • Big Mike wrote: »
    How long were you lined up in front of the store before it opened? Was anyone hurt?

lol for pretty long man, it was packed, some donkey even got trampled on...
  • Buy stress star I heard it really works to relieve alot of stress at the tables. LOL.