Weight Loss Prop Bet

Hi All,

I assume a number of you heard about the Matusow/Forrest prop bet where Matusow had to lose 50 pounds in a year to win $100K. In the end Mike had to lose 15 pounds in the last 9 days, but still managed to win.

I definitely need to lose some weight for health reasons, but I thought I would see if anyone wanted to make a prop bet with me to give me a little more motivation.

Now, I'm not asking you to give me money, I want to make it a challenge for myself, but not so hard that I would never be able to accomplish it either.

To be fair, I would be willing to weigh myself at Bristol on Thursday night so that we have some independant verification.

Anyone willing to make any wagers?

Comments

• The human head weighs 8 pounds.

I bet you can't get yours under 10 in 180 days
  • I would be down for something...
  • I would be down for something...

Don't you already weigh like 80lbs soaking wet?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Don't you already weigh like 80lbs soaking wet?

You have mistaken me for Trevor.

And who said anything about me losing weight...I'm just the guy that eats burgers and Pepi's pizza while drinking coke every time I'm anywhere near DataMn. Oh...and I also collect money when he doesn't fulfill his end of the bet. :D
  • I failed miserably at my last weight loss prop bet on chiptalk, but I'll use the excuse that my wife was pregnant at the time and I was sympathizing with her weight gain.
    I may be up for something here depending on details.
  • still going?
  • cadillac wrote: »
    The human head weighs 8 pounds.

I bet you can't get yours under 10 in 180 days

180 [ 10 ] days
    ......yours

SHIP!
  • I will give 10:1 action that Wes can't lose 50# in 90 days
  • This reminds me, I think Brent owes me $50-100 for a wager a few years back:)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I will give 10:1 action that Wes can't lose 50# in 90 days

Can I get that action?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    This reminds me, I think Brent owes me $50-100 for a wager a few years back:)

Yeah but he tells me you change it to a dinner but you went out west. On a side note. I made a bet with Brent that I would weight 200lbs on October 1st 2009.

Don't know how this will turn out. We could set up a pool, say everyone writes out there weight and then their target weight. And the one with the highest percentage wins. Min. weight loss is 50 pounds or greater. If you reach your target weight no penalty and if you don't meet the target weight you pay a toonie for every pound missed. Then we all play a sit n go for the prize pool. People who make their target weight start with double the stack of those who don't. cost to enter the contest 25.00. We can set the tournament up online if we have people right across the country or live for everyone if it is only ontario people. Just a thought.

Cam
  • Binge dieting is dangerous, unhealthy and makes you fatter long term.