Coma

A woman was in a coma . She had been in it for months.

Nurses were in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed a slight response whenever she touched her there.

They tried it again and sure enough, there was definite movement. They explained to her husband that as crazy as it sounds perhaps a little oral sex would bring her out of the coma.

The husband was skeptical but they assured him that they would close the curtain for privacy. The husband finally agreed and went into the woman's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse ,no heart rate. The nurses ran back into the room "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said he was not sure; maybe she choked.

Comments

• hahahaha.......nice.
  • A woman is at the gynecologist office for an exam. The new Dr. gets between her legs for the examination and remarks a little louder that he intended, "Oh my lord. That thing is HUGE!"

They lady flips out, chews a strip off of the Dr. and runs from the office. When she gets home she has a drink and cools herself down. She starts thinking, "I wonder....Is it really that big?"

She pulls the full length mirror from the back of the door and lays it on the floor of her bedroom. After stripping down to nothing she stands over the mirror with a foot on each side effectively straddling it. She begins to examine her private parts.

The door quickly opens and her 12 year old son walks into the bedroom. He raises his eyebrows and says, "Mom. What are you doing?"

She quickly begins to stretch from side to side and says, "Just doing my exercises dear."

He says, "Well be careful. You don't want to fall in that hole."
  • sstar wrote: »
    A woman was in a coma . She had been in it for months.

Nurses were in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed a slight response whenever she touched her there.

They tried it again and sure enough, there was definite movement. They explained to her husband that as crazy as it sounds perhaps a little oral sex would bring her out of the coma.

The husband was skeptical but they assured him that they would close the curtain for privacy. The husband finally agreed and went into the woman's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse ,no heart rate. The nurses ran back into the room "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said he was not sure; maybe she choked.

I thought I posted this one already....still makes me laugh every time I read it or hear it...