Game 10; The Home Stretch

Only three games remaining in the season, and Darryl seems to be sitting on top of the leader boards long enough.

You only have a couple of weeks left to qualify for the SET game, so if you need to get out to some games, you better get moving...

Who's In...

1 - AJ
2 - JHJ
3 - Darryl
4 - Allan
5 - Kris
6 - Don
7 - Chris
8 - Micheal (tentative)
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -

Comments

• ummmmm, hello? :-\ Bueller? Anyone else planning on coming out?
  • Looking like I will be there AJ
  • I will not be there. THis new job is killing me. I'm not getting home until 7 pm. If I show up I'll have to leave straight from work. Next week will be a definate mind you. I really have to get my hours straightened up.
  • Be great to get a full table tonight. Haven't heard from the Elliotts, Derek, Justin, Micheal...hope everything is fine with everyone.

Just a reminder, we need a minimum of 8 players to make it a league game. Its a tight timeline too...in order to hold the SET game before Christmas, we got to have a game each week, otherwise, it will be after the holidays for the SET game.
  • sorry can't make it tonight. damn work getting in the way.
  • In tentatively but 85% sure I will be there unless I receive a call.
  • AJ

I'm gonna have to back out tonight, I got hit with a nasty cold earlier in the week and I just can't shake it.

See you next week
    Garry
  • Hope you're feeling better soon, Garry. But I'm sure your points won't go to waste.

Nice to see Justin in again...but where's Derek???
  • Is the regular game on tonight?
  • We have 8, so yes, its a regular game

Keeping the registration open until game time, so if anyone else wants to join in they can
  • K8s was not good enough for Chris tonight, up against Darryl's pocket 4's. The board didn't help Chris's hand and Darryl scoops up yet another first. Chris takes down second place, and Micheal took third.

Good game guys...see you all next week. I'll update the leader board over the weekend and send it out to everyone as well as post.
  • Updated Leader Board...Darryl is almost untouchable now. He's had a great season, with five money finishes so far this season.

DARRYL 417.07
    ALLAN 337.12
    KRIS 279.94
    A.J. 260.5
    GARRY 226.47
    CHRIS 226.3
    JUSTIN 208.02
    ELEANOR 205.32
    MICHEAL 170.15
    STEVE 167.1
    DON 163.35
    DEREK 149.62