official drunk-dial thread

it occurred to me that we don't have a drunk thread..and in my currently drunken state...I feel strongly that we should..

soooo.. to the forum at large... how YOU doin'

a/s/l?

Comments

• Aight . . . do hangovers count? I will refrain from further comment just in case.
  • Alcohol is a depressant. You require some caffeine to reverse the effects.

Let me be the first to offer you a Tea-(bag)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Aight . . . do hangovers count? I will refrain from further comment just in case.

I think hangovers are fine...provided they come with explanation and stories from the process of becoming so...
  • Son of a ....I miss all the good stuff...still want to cam Kristy?
  • Okay, fine. Thursday night was opening night for my daughter's play. Wifey is one of the costumers for the crew. Friday night was second night and cast party to follow, so Dad gets a free night and plans to go to G'town for the tourney there. That is, until daughter gets her monthly visit from Aunt Rose. First day is always a doozie for her. She made it through school, but was in no shape for anything else. So off Mommy goes to the play, while Daddy does his duty on the home front. Daughter goes to bed early to sleep things off, and Daddy gets to hit the Lixar Luxe. 18 ozs. later (bottle was about 2/3 IIRC) I am ready for sleepy time as well. Least I wasn't playing cards . . .
  • Cancelled by Milo
  • I'll keep it short cuz the screen hurts.
    Wifey and daughter supposed to go to play and cast party afterwards.
    Daughter gets visit from Auntie Rose, and stays home sick.
    Daddy stays home to care for daughter while Mommy goes to work play and enjoy cast party. No tourney in G'town for daddy.
    Daddy drinks too much Lixar Lux after daughter goes to bed.
    Daddy likes tea, but has no interest in Caddies tea-bags.
  • Son of a ....I miss all the good stuff...still want to cam Kristy?

lol..send junk shots to kristy_sea (at) pokerforum (dot) ca immediately.

yup that's my real e-mail...someday, some awesome individual is actually going to send 'em!!! *fingers crossed!*

over/under on how long it takes?
  • 15 minutes.

check your mail
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    lol..send junk shots to kristy_sea (at) pokerforum (dot) ca immediately.

yup that's my real e-mail...someday, some awesome individual is actually going to send 'em!!! *fingers crossed!*

over/under on how long it takes?

Like this?
    JunkStarboard5.jpg
  • no sir. she meant hammer shots....

hammer-1.jpg
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I think hangovers are fine...provided they come with explanation and stories from the process of becoming so...

lol yeah!