Restealing ranges

Hi all.

I play NL10, full ring, and use the short stack strategy. Lets say Im in the blinds and cutoff or button first into the pot raises it up. Villain has done this before and I put that player on a steal. What hand ranges can I re raise all in with? Any two face cards, suited connectors or maybe a small pair? Just in case I make a bad read and villain actually has a legitimate hand I think I need some kind of a hand that has a chance of becoming the best hand. Any ideas or suggestions?

Comments

• I think 77+A9+ or something similar is a pretty legitimate reshoving range there. i realize it would seem logical to shove lighter but good short stack strategy is much tighter than people think.
  • The range above is pretty solid. I would throw in some smaller suited connectors on occasion as well out of the blinds against a late position open. They will help balance our range plus you still have fair equity with them when you get called
  • try playing a fullstack and 3betting lighter to those who have ATS>25%.
  • Thanks for the replies everyone.
  • IMO, I'm sure if you are a semi-competent player, you are better off sitting with a full stack at 10NL instead of short-stacking it.