Garages in Waterloo

Took a pretty tough bump against the curb today because of an idiot driver who couldn't stop at a stop sign and I had to go on the curb to avoid getting t-boned. Was wondering if anyone knows any car repair shops that they've frequented that I can bring my car in to just get it checked. I think there might be some loose pieces around the right front wheel/axle as it was making noise my whole way home.

Or which Toyota dealer does Nick work at?

Comments

• I have had pretty good dealings at Columbia Auto.
  • Essential Auto is the nuts

/g2
  • Eddy's Auto on Breightup is the best place for VW's. Not sure what you're driving these days. Either way, these guys are awesome. I'm sure they would lower themselves to do other cars ;)

stp
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Took a pretty tough bump against the curb today because of an idiot driver who couldn't stop at a stop sign and I had to go on the curb to avoid getting t-boned. Was wondering if anyone knows any car repair shops that they've frequented that I can bring my car in to just get it checked. I think there might be some loose pieces around the right front wheel/axle as it was making noise my whole way home.

Or which Toyota dealer does Nick work at?
    Nik's at Heffner Toyota in Kitchener.
  • I ended up taking it to Essential Auto as everywhere else said I'll have to leave it there for a couple of days, where as Essential said they might be able to take a look today...hopefully it won't cost too much for repairs.