Pkr?

Who plays here? Thoughts?

Comments

• Hi blindaction,

I play at PKR. I find it quite profitable.
    There are lots of bad bad player, attracted by the top graphics and interaction.
    I even set up my own website, that interacts with pkr.
    If you are thinking about starting an account there, check my post on joining the Texas Holdem Guild.
    Be sure to check my website too, and you will see exactly how profitable I find PKR (check my shares graph).

Mike "Hales2m"
  • Wow I got involved with Pkr at the beginning and found it most entertaining, as for my game I think I got far too distracted with the booing and "L" signs even to the extent that sometimes I was in tears of laughter. Absolutely great site and if you have the discipline NOT to be distracted their are plenty of bad players that will donk your chips to ya. However as my income is based on my rakeback I found that Pkr would be far too slow for me to rack up the required hands. Still its sometimes nice to go and have a game or two on there just to alleviate the boredom and stare at the pixel eye candy lol
  • I have always liked PKR. Its a lot slower and more lifelike than any other poker site, so if you are the kind of person that likes to multi-table and get in 100s of hands per hour, you probably won't like it. PKR is a great site for casual players IMO. There are a ton of bad players. If you are going to sign up I recommend getting rakeback (max 30% and you have nothing to lose as you'll get the bonuses also). Here are the list of rakeback codes I offer on my site:
    PKR Poker.com | PKR Rakeback Codes | PKR Bonus Codes
  • question
    i try to install PKR
    my firewall and antivirus pickup PKR as win32.monitor virus
    then pkr.exe try to grant access to network, keyboard.....etc
    i just uninstall it.
    i download it from PKR's website...felt really weir
    any idea?
  • That is really weird. I can ask for you if youd like, or you can chat with lived support. let me know which you prefer?
  • Graham wrote: »
    That is really weird. I can ask for you if youd like, or you can chat with lived support. let me know which you prefer?

my notebook video card is not up to spec......so i don't get past 3d page....