Noob question

Hi,

I was trying to find an FAQ for online poker in this forum(s). I couldn't find one easy. Could you somebody point me to the page if possible?

I'd like to know which online site is recommended for Canadian newbie to start with, how to send/money to my account and so one.

Thanks in advance, and I would read on in the mean time.

Comments

• pokersource.com start there and take the free money or make a deposit a start collecting the free gifts or points. Just bought a wii with some of my pso points that I exchanged for Best Buy gift certificates...just some of the many hundreds of dollars of stuff I've got from them.
  • yonlee wrote: »
    Hi,

I was trying to find an FAQ for online poker in this forum(s). I couldn't find one easy. Could you somebody point me to the page if possible?

I'd like to know which online site is recommended for Canadian newbie to start with, how to send/money to my account and so one.

Thanks in advance, and I would read on in the mean time.

the sent/withdraw money recommand
    moneybookers, and click2pay.
    that would cover 95% of online sites.
    moneybookers can be a pain in the ass try to get money on there at first....if your credit card reject online gaming, then they'll reject mb too.
    click2pay is alot easier, but can only open acct in Canadian.....only good thing is they don't jam you with exchange rate.
    if you play FTP, signup instadebit also, for a very fast cashout.
    even as newbie, we can't really help unless we know the size of your bankroll.
    say if want to do $50 bux, then click on the pokerstar banner on the right.
    once you clear that $50, then you have $100 dollar, then do party poker to get $25 free play 100% up to $100.(banner on the right)
    when you done. you have $225 (if you don't lose money)
    then start looking at some of the kickback affiliate.
    note1:doing kickback, only choose bonus that is clear in incremental.
    when you clear kickback requirement, just drop the bonus and move on to next.
    note2: stay away from major site that offer rakeback (FTP), or good bonus but not realisticly easy to clear for you.
    once you have $1000+ Bankroll
    you will drop the kickback business, then move on the bonuswhoring.
    start earning bonus $200-500 a month.
    once you have $ 2500+ you start looking for rakeback deal.
    if you are a winning player
    deposite on FTP and focus on your game.
    if you are not a winning player (but win money after bonus)
    deposite 1/3 to FTP
    using 1/3 to bonuswhore
    leave 1/3 on ewallet for backup funds.
    hope that help.
    I am not sure if i can post the kickback site here, but they are easy to find, then there are alot of them...lol