Rakeback

I just visited the rakeback website. Apparantly FTP offers 27% rake back. What exactly does this mean? Do i get 27% of my rake fees back to my account? Also why is this offer not stated on FTP offical website? Im just really curious to this rake back concept and how it works! thanks!

Comments

• I believe you get back 27% of your net rake. The rackback is usually paid out once a month or once a week depending on the rackback site you use. Its not advertised on ftp because they don't want to pay out the rackback if they don't have to. Alot of beginner players don't know about rakeback or what it is.
  • Johnith wrote: »
    I just visited the rakeback website. Apparantly FTP offers 27% rake back. What exactly does this mean? Do i get 27% of my rake fees back to my account? Also why is this offer not stated on FTP offical website? Im just really curious to this rake back concept and how it works! thanks!

basically, FTP don't offer rakeback, they pay affiliate to bring them players.
    rakeback is affiliate share their commission to the players.
    therefore this is not standard deal for FTP.
  • However, they did allow me to sign up for it retroactively so I've been collecting 27% rakeback for the last 5 weeks. Usually shows up on Fridays.
  • Fludlerk wrote: »
    However, they did allow me to sign up for it retroactively so I've been collecting 27% rakeback for the last 5 weeks. Usually shows up on Fridays.

Yep, got the same deal...Flud, did they send you a follow up email with another "secret trial" thing? "secret trial" = waste of time.
  • is this rakebackpro?
    rakebackpro is own by FTP
    and think of it as last resort before they let a player go.
    only people that signup FTP without affiliate get it.
  • Yep, rakebackpro. Never got the secret trial thing, but I'm happy enough with the rakeback I'm getting.
  • lol..the "secret trial" is a big waste of time. It is access to hand history with search parameters...but it takes about 2 hours to be mailed to you..same thing you get when you save it to your own computer...not sure what/why they are doing (it)...I guess for those that can't save hand history?
  • lol..the "secret trial" is a big waste of time. It is access to hand history with search parameters...but it takes about 2 hours to be mailed to you..same thing you get when you save it to your own computer...not sure what/why they are doing (it)...I guess for those that can't save hand history?

i think this is because FTP is gonna ban datamining soon