Can you guess...

What this map is showing? The only hint I'm going to give is that it wrecked my morning. :(

guess.jpg

Legend to follow.

Comments

• I was going to guess freshwater resource dispersion, but that would be incorrect.

Slavery, human trafficking, or some such ilk?
  • The colours on the map should be more rainbow-e right?

Although South Africa? Never would have guessed!
  • Political tolerance to homosexuality by region?

Green = pretty darn tolerant
    Blue = failed survey since they were unable to find thier Country on the map
    Orange = Punishable by death by humain means
    Red = Punishable by death by inhumain means
    Dark Red = Punishable by death by inhumain means after much torture

Or maybe deaths for political or religous reasons?

Or tolerance to gambling (use chart definitions from above)?

• Or maybe deaths for political or religous reasons?

This was my guess at first...but China's relatively green....so it couldn't be.....
  • Legality of anal sex around the world?

You better tell us soon... once I get my mind in the gutter I have a tough time getting back out again.
  • Using Awesome's legend, I do not think it is gay-related. I think too many countries are in the green for that to be the case.

Women's Rights/Equality for Women?
  • Damn I'm good.

Sucks though :(
  • The second link here

has a table, I couldn't believe some of the places that I really wouldn't want to gamble on vacationing to....

I keep imagining getting drunk and making out with some girl and spending 10 years in jail or worse...
  • Think there should be far fewer countries in the green, as it were, for this to be legit. At the very least, a LOT more grey (no info.) would be expected, imo. But it's Wiki, so who knows. Agree with Awesome re: suckage involved.
  • don't forget when you look at this...LIGHT GREEN IS TERRIBLE TOO..you're just not going to spend years in prison. But forget about any sort of recognition of a union, spousal rights, the right to adopt etc.
  • I keep imagining getting drunk and making out with some girl...

I have the same problem.
  • Just skimmed your second link, as I am at work (LOL). Seems to indicate, by the second chart, that many of the countries listed as light green should actually be grey, as they have NO laws, one way or the other, re: same sex unions, even if homosexuality is not outlawed. Most of sub Saharan Africa, for example.
    Wiki also states that citation is needed for verification, but then again, don't they always?
  • just realize that light green sucks also and you'll see a very real and encroaching territory of anti-gay policy.

Remember that ignoring the gay community and denying us basic rights to love, marry, live IS A PROBLEM too.
  • I keep imagining getting drunk and making out with some girl...

I have the same problem.

cute, but no...you really don't, my drunken mistake could get me killed.
  • Ya I know. I just only got that far in your post before I started day dreaming. My bad.

A little humour to lighten a dark thread.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    my drunken mistake could get me killed.

<Sarcasm on>
    Now Kristy, you know that's BS. All those 'tards who are anti-gay, are just talking about GUYS. Secretly, they LOVE lesbians. They're really thinking it's so fucking hawt. It's only two guys that make their 'nads shrivel.
    <Sarcasm off>
  • Grunching: Kristy's worldwide demand.

I had no idea you were so popular is saudi arabia.
  • Damn I'm good.

Sucks though :(

What do you mean? I was good way before you were good....3mins anyway.
  • Well we are both good... it must have taken me more then 3 minutes to write my post because when I first hit reply Kristy's post stood alone :).