Game 8

Season is just starting to wind down now, but there's still a lot of room to make moves and capture the season title.

Remember, you must play 4 regular season games to qualify for the SET game on Dec 18. And the season Points Champ will freeroll the SET game!

Who's IN??

1 - AJ
2 - Darryl
3 - Garry
4 - Eleanor
5 - New Bubble Boy (Kris)
6 - Don
7 - Joe
8 - Allan
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -

Comments

• I will be there to donate once again....
  • I'll be there but will NOT play without the suit, please get it ready AJ...
  • Will be there with camera.

Awaiting epic bubble suit photo album.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Will be there with camera.

Awaiting epic bubble suit photo album.

Oh there's at least one pic out there...but I'll have a camera ready for Kris just the same.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Oh there's at least one pic out there...but I'll have a camera ready for Kris just the same.

Zing!!!!
  • In
    Is it possible to have a book exchange? I will bring a few that I have read twice.
  • Thanks Chris...knew you would still have it somewhere ;) HOLY CRAP!!! I JUST NOTICED!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIGCHRISEL!!

Don, I don't see why not...sounds like a good idea all the same. But not for KRIS!!! Last thing we want is him bursting his bubble suit
  • That's right AJ... because reading books is what got me into this bubbly situation.
  • ACDC wrote: »
    That's right AJ... because reading books is what got me into this bubbly situation.

If you really want to burst your bubble, Kris, I recommend Xavier Hollander novels ;)
  • I am in this week.
  • Can't miss the return of the bubble suit. IN
  • sorry AJ won't be able to get there tonight. See you next Thursday.
  • JHJ wrote: »
    sorry AJ won't be able to get there tonight. See you next Thursday.

There goes the dead money ;)

See you next week Justin

LOTS of open seating...I'll keep it active until 7 pm tonight, see if anyone else wants to join in.
  • I will be there please blind me in. I"ve got to pick up someone from work before I go and they are running behind.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I will be there please blind me in. I"ve got to pick up someone from work before I go and they are running behind.

NP Joe. see you when you get here
  • When you hit set after set after set, on a table of 8 players, chances are pretty good you're going to win it, right Darryl?

Darryl was actually down early to about 600 or so at one point, but quickly had a couple of double ups on Don to bring his stack back up to a nice size. Then, he hit a MONSTER flop of 533 and checked to Joe, who pushed all in with his AQo. Darryl insta calls with pocket 5's and Joe is left with nothing but felt. Darryl continued to dominate the table up until headsup with Eleanor, who put up a valiant effort, but couldn't get enough of his stack over to her side of the table to put any pressure on Darryl. Eleanor takes second, and Allan takes third place.

Bubble Boy Kris lived up to his new nickname bubbling yet again. I think that's 6 times this season now?? ouch. And what hurts more is my third chump of the season. OUCH! Man, I couldn't get anything done last night at all. Think I would have played better from the basement!

Good game guys, see you all next week.
  • Flop a set. Stack chips. Repeat.

Easy game.
  • GG Darryl.

That's my 3rd second. Always a bridesmaid.
  • Congrats Darryl, I knew I could not do anything against you... and it is 5 bubbles in 8 games. Surely, I'll have the record for most bubbles in one season. Good game everyone and see you next week.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    GG Darryl.

That's my 3rd second. Always a bridesmaid.

I'd take that over my three chumps anyday!! Hell, I'd take Kris 5 Bubbles over my three chumps!
  • ACDC wrote: »
    Congrats Darryl, I knew I could not do anything against you... and it is 5 bubbles in 8 games. Surely, I'll have the record for most bubbles in one season. Good game everyone and see you next week.

This one's for you Kris:

YouTube - Paul Simon - The Boy in the Bubble
  • Season 10 Leader Board Update

DARRYL 334.16
    KRIS 251.87
    ALLAN 243.86
    A.J. 222.08
    JUSTIN 187.07
    GARRY 183.47
    ELEANOR 173.33
    CHRIS 165.65
    DEREK 149.62
    STEVE 146.15
    DON 145.7
    MICHEAL 138.16
    JOE 90.28
    AARON 53.6
    MIKE 41.84
    RUSS 22.69
    JEFF 13

With only 4 games remaining, its going to be a struggle to knock Darryl off the top.