Fallsview Table limits??

So I was at fallsview yesterday trying to play 5/10 and 10/20 and turns out that there was a waiting list of almost 40 people to play 5/10 and 10/20....as I started to talk to some players at my table and I had a few 10/20 players at my table they were telling me that Fallsview is only allowed to spread 1 game bigger than 5/5?

13 Cards or someone who works at Fallsview want to address this. Cause if this is the case I am never going back to play poker again....

Comments

• thurs night they had 2 5-10 tables and 1 10-20 going
  • Ok thanks for the clarification....I should have gone to the desk to ask but I figured when 5-6 of them were talking about the exact same thing and 2 people confirmed the exact same thing when I asked it was pretty accurate.

I just found it really odd that the lists were so long for 5/10 and 10/20 at 3pm in the afternoon on a Saturday and there were 4 tables not even open.

I understand all the parameters around having X tables open, blah blah...but I am pretty sure you could have had a 10/20 start by moving all the 10/20 players to one table and moving the others who weren't playing 10/20 to open 5/5 seats that the 10/20 players give up. (IE swap 1 for 1) If the problem at the end of the day is not allowing certain number of tables open at one time.
  • I just wish there were more LHE tables available!
  • 13CARDS wrote: »
    10/20+ players cause nothing but trouble in our room; at the table, or away from the table.

Please elaborate...
  • 13cards...

I have a good friend who plays professionally at Fallsview. We have been talking about playing heads up...in the late hours when it's not busy, is it possible to run a HU mixed game of 2/5NL and 20/40LHE?
  • 13CARDS wrote: »
    10/20+ players cause nothing but trouble in our room; at the table, or away from the table.

I'm curious to hear about this too.

Please elaborate???
  • 13cards

- Hows the action during weekdays? Is it all regulars?
    - How many professional regulars would you estimate there are at the FV poker room?
    - is LHE spread during the week?

TIA
  • 13cards

- Hows the action during weekdays? Is it all regulars?
    - How many professional regulars would you estimate there are at the FV poker room?
    - is LHE spread during the week?

TIA

I have been up twice this week playing during the weeknights and the action is ok...but because it is full of regulars its pretty nitty. You have to pick your spots. Last night I wasn't able to move up to 5/5 or 5/10 so I was stuck playing 2/5 and made $$ stealing and playing position.

For me I rather go on a Friday night or play all day Sat/Sun as they are much more profitable and the action is a lot better....IE players making more mistakes...