Lesnar Vs. Couture

I predict Lesnar will be crowned champ. Then he'll have to defend against Minotauro after Nogueira beats Mir in 92. Also in 92, although I'm not a Rashad fan and still shocked from Lidell's lost, Evans will be crowned champ. You gotta squeeze those nipples baby!

Comments

• I tend to agree with you. I do not see any way for Couture to prevail. Having said that, I will probably put my $$$ on Randy. I have learned NEVER to bet against him, EVER. All over it with regards to big Nog taking out Mir. And if Lesnar does win, I like Noguiera's chances to beat him and unify the title. That would set up a Couture-Noguiera fight, and Mir-Lesnar II as well.
  • Gotta go with the old vet in this one. Lesnar is still too green to the sport. It should be an interesting bout, that's for sure.
  • I agree with lesnar vs couture. randy has not had a fight in a longtime...& lesnar is way too strong and has learned alot from his mir fight...he will gorund and pound his way to a tko..

as far as minotauro..... i think it will be a great fight.. with mir coming out on top....with a decision.... then that will set up a mir vs lesnar rematch... but you never now with minotauro, he always seems to be losing big time and comes out of no where with a submission...

i have always been a rashad fan, i think he will have no problem with forrest... i would like to see a a.silva vs rashad fight @ 205:)

some great fights coming up in the ufc.
  • I don't know about no problem, but I like Rashad's chances. As long as he doesn't cut himup, he should be able to win it.
    Nipple tweakers rule, baby.
  • Brock snatches the belt from Couture.

Even though I was routing for the HULK, I didn't like Lesnar's performance....lack of experience did play a part but he proved just how dangerous his raw power is with that right hand to Randy's temple before hammering with his turkeys size fists. I think the fight should have been stopped a a few seconds earlier as it was evident Randy wasn't defending himself anymore. Randy was superb despite the fact he was off since his last fight against Gonzaga over a year ago. He deserves a rematch, I think if he can bring Lesnar to three rounds or more, he has a chance. Regardless, Lesnar is a well rounded fighter, with time and experience, he will be unstoppable.

Florian is amazing, but he better relax with his cheap talk against Penn. Penn ain't no Stevenson, he is all-time top 10 in the world, nuff said. I thought by reading the ticker last night, the GSP/Penn would be in Toronto after announcing a conference here on Tuesday downtown, but its gonna be in Vegas...dam!

Next UFC is gonna be sick....3 main events with a total of 13 fights....woot woot!
  • Florian wil make BJ tap. Yeah, I said it. FLorian will submit BJ Penn, that is, if BJ ever gets around to defending his belt. Probably next May, after GSP schools his ass in January.

The Lesnar fight went pretty much how I figured it would, except that I figured the TKO would come in the fourth. Lesnar's post fight said it all. Spent the first round feeling out Couture. Got bloodied in the second, and realized he better step it up. After the cut you could see Brock "switch gears" so to speak. Just a matter of time after that, as Randy could not seem to make anything work beyond striking with Brock. HE got a fortunate punch in, that Randy almost slipped, and took advantage.

Not a great performance, but certainly a creditable win against a solid fighter. I expect him to lose against big Nog, however. And you are bang on, that December card will be SICK.
  • Best card i have seen in a while, no decisions!!!!

Randy looked his age IMO

Jeremy Stephens uppercut was siiiick. So were Hazlett's submissions, couldn't watch the screen.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Florian wil make BJ tap. Yeah, I said it. FLorian will submit BJ Penn, that is, if BJ ever gets around to defending his belt. Probably next May, after GSP schools his ass in January.

are you out of your mind?? BJ will kill Florian and I hate to say it, as much as i'm a GSP fan, BJ is my boy......! with the Florian fight, I bet you all my CPF bucks on BJ...ask Graham if its okay...or maybe a buy-in at chings?

my prediction for next UFC:

Evans crowned champ.
    Minatour pounds Mir.
    Rampage grabs the Axe from Vanderlei and is awarded a title shot.

at the T.O. conference, Dana wants Gina Carano, what more can you ask of a chick, Hotttt and she can kick ass!
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »

, Dana wants Gina Carano!

Hell, I want Gina Carano. Just not in the cage.:D

We will talk wagers on Florian Penn after the match is signed.
    I think Rashad should win, as long as he does not cut Forrest. when Forrest bleeds, Forrest wins.
    Big Nog will submit that douchebag Mir
    Quinton will not beat Silva, imo

And GSP will beat BJ Penn prison style, submitting him in the late fourth, or mid-fifth round. Book it, baby
  • Milo wrote: »
    We will talk wagers on Florian Penn after the match is signed.

And GSP will beat BJ Penn prison style, submitting him in the late fourth, or mid-fifth round. Book it, baby

The match will be signed, it was mentioned at the conference, Florian is next for the title. I can't freakin wait for the PENN/GSP fight...don't discount Penn though, last time I remember UFC 58 was pretty close and could have decided either way AND GSP looked beat-up while Penn still had his babyface! tell me when did Penn ever tapout? okay maybe his match with Machida but thats at 185lbs. he kept going even Hughes cracked a few of his ribs in UFC 63, he truly is a warrior. took 3 yrs to get his black belt in jiu-jitsu and three weeks later, wins the world championships and is the first non-brazilian to win it!