Free Rocco

2»

Comments

• Kristy_Sea wrote: »

The right/wrong line is easily definable here, again..

But the ban/not ban line is not. It is discretionary, as is proper.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    The whole "Dictator" thing reminded me of a great quote

"Any man that will sacrifice freedom for security deserves neither"

Mark

No one is sacrificing freedom, here. We are free to post as we see fit. Graham, as owner, is free to respond in kind. We can only be secure in our own beliefs. Ben Franklin really has no place here . . .

And Kristy, it is all well and good to see things in black and white. The problem arises when those two colours bleed into each other, making grey. Happens all too often, and that is when judgement is required. Feel free to ridicule Graham's exercise of that judgement, but I will take it over a static set of inflexible rulings anytime. The world (and this Forum's populace) comes in many shades of grey. Get used to it.
    I wish I was the person who could stop you from being this stupid.

Pot to kettle. Your inability to see merit in any other viewpoint but your own is tiresome. Most of us on the "other" side acknowledge the capriciousness of Rocco's banning as opposed to Brent's slap on the wrist. We merely look upon the discrepancy and and say, "meh", life goes on . . .

The right/wrong line is easily definable here, again..this hogwash about Graham's dictatorship is spouted and believed by the most pedestrian of you..if his goal is to rule over people with an iron fist instead of creating a real community of people who can honestly discuss and grow...than I want nothing to do with this site, and I'd suggest the rest of you pull this hypothetical 'Graham's' dick out of your ass and do the same. I don't buy it, I believe that he just fucked up and now doesn't know how to right it and/or save face.

My assumption is that he wants to run this site in the most profitable way possible. If he feels long term profit is better served by giving slack to long-time members of his community, so be it. Whether it's a good idea or not will be determined by his balance sheet, as it should be.

Like I said Caddy, it is a 'bad read you' that turns me into someone frivolous or spoiled, I say what I mean always, but never think that I'm not prepared to fight OR pay for it...and I do. No response is necessary.

Calgary Dave..if I thought you were retarDed I would include your name. Chill the fuck down guy.

And if I believed that Wes was looking into it I would leave it be, but the reality is that Compuease and Graham show me time and time again that they will never act well under pressure.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one . . .

I love you both...but you should really stick to erasing spam..you're plain old trash at the other stuff.

Please see bolded text. I'm pretty much done with this . . .
  • Please ignore Kristy so that she makes good on her threat to self ban herself. Then she can move on to HPT and CT, chase down Rocco in Texas, marry her secret lover and live in peace.
  • I think this thread will be moot when you see how Rocco responds after his ban is lifted.

What's the record for getting re-banned?
  • First: Moose your post is the stupidest shit ever..I've been arguing for over a year that people SHOULD use the ignore feature if they don't like what they read. But if you don't know that about me...you've obviously never bothered to read anything I've ever written here..

So why chirp? Particularly as boring a slam as that one was...'chase down and marry' ?!?! tell me honestly did you sing "Rocco and Kristy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g while you were typing it?

Every single person on this forum SHOULD use the 'ignore' feature if they have a problem with what I write. And I assure you I could not possibly care less if you do.

Milo, I wasn't going to bother responding until I saw your second post of nonsense...

a: Don't presume that I don't see the other 'view point'

I see it..it is "I can't admit that I was wrong so I'll invent some shit to justify it after the fact." and it is bullshit..

as for the other points made, I don't recall overlooking any...I'll anticipate watching you fail at the challenge of PROVING THAT RETARDED REMARK.

b: there was no 'judgement' by Graham..he just plain old fashioned DIDN'T KNOW until I showed him. This was an oversight, but rather than simply correct it by unbanning Rocco having given him a 'cooling off period' Graham CHOSE this.

In my two biggest fights on this stupid forum I've given a decent solution that would immediately have rectified the problem...in both instances they were ignored in favour of this.

Seriously, make me mod..I will hold each of the 25 moron's hands that complained and walk them through the process by which one utilizes the 'ignore' feature.

Don't forget, this is the guy that called me a harlot and a wench..I don't give a flying fuck about him, but this is wrong and stupid....

I've no intention of calling it otherwise
  • DrNeau wrote: »
    I think this thread will be moot when you see how Rocco responds after his ban is lifted.

Hey DrNeau, thanks for the awesome note the other day..I really appreciated it!

How Rocco reacts is irrelevant. He was a douche before he left, he'll be a douche when he comes back.

But we have an ignore feature for a reason.
  • Because poking you with a stick is fun. No other reason.

Instructions within. Sorry it's so small.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/show-your-online-poker-table-17745/#post169684
    First: Moose your post is the stupidest shit ever..I've been arguing for over a year that people SHOULD use the ignore feature if they don't like what they read. But if you don't know that about me...you've obviously never bothered to read anything I've ever written here..

So why chirp? Particularly as boring a slam as that one was...'chase down and marry' ?!?! tell me honestly did you sing "Rocco and Kristy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g while you were typing it?

Every single person on this forum SHOULD use the 'ignore' feature if they have a problem with what I write. And I assure you I could not possibly care less if you do.

Milo, I wasn't going to bother responding until I saw your second post of nonsense...

a: Don't presume that I don't see the other 'view point'

I see it..it is "I can't admit that I was wrong so I'll invent some shit to justify it after the fact." and it is bullshit..

as for the other points made, I don't recall overlooking any...I'll anticipate watching you fail at the challenge of PROVING THAT RETARDED REMARK.

b: there was no 'judgement' by Graham..he just plain old fashioned DIDN'T KNOW until I showed him. This was an oversight, but rather than simply correct it by unbanning Rocco having given him a 'cooling off period' Graham CHOSE this.

In my two biggest fights on this stupid forum I've given a decent solution that would immediately have rectified the problem...in both instances they were ignored in favour of this.

Seriously, make me mod..I will hold each of the 25 moron's hands that complained and walk them through the process by which one utilizes the 'ignore' feature.

Don't forget, this is the guy that called me a harlot and a wench..I don't give a flying fuck about him, but this is wrong and stupid....

I've no intention of calling it otherwise

Never said you could not see other viewpoints, merely that you consistently refuse to acknowledge any merits that they may have. In short, you are always right, they are always wrong. That is tiresome, and that was the point you failed to grasp with your response.

As for the ignore feature, why should I deny myself the good posts just to avoid the bad? Rocco is just a troll, but even when I tire of these arguments with you, you still have plenty of worthy posts that I enjoy. Why should I deny myself those because of your other quirks? I'm a big boy . . .

As I said, I am done with this. I am going watch animé with my daughter now. Good night all
  • Really, let see now. First off nice first post. Second, there was only one guy I didn't know in the football pool and he is the one that stiffed me because he lost 4k in the first week and 3k in the second week and never paid the 50.00 and stop playing. Everything was done over the web and always had up to date standings. I will meet you any place anytime. Everyone else paid but you! You call whoever you need too. Get the facts straight. And for the record, all I did is ask him to meet me at a certain place, I never said anything about a fight!

Brent Wilson see I can sign my name without hiding behind a key board you disgraced disease.
    Akala22 wrote: »
    I didn't bother reading all the posts here...but I read the other thread.

Last year I joined a forum football pool for $50. And Prophet22 ripped me off for 50 bucks. I figured he was running a poker club and had some accountability so the big 50 bucks was safe...wrong...he burned me. So I decided lesson learned ...i got burnt for $50 ...no biggie....

Now he's talking tough and threatning people physically.......Brent Wilson of Baden.....I could have made a simple call to the KW chapter last year....I will pound your head myself....weather it be at the polish hall or wherever...You think you're a tough guy?...We shall see.
  • Akala22 wrote: »
    I didn't bother reading all the posts here...but I read the other thread.

Last year I joined a forum football pool for $50. And Prophet22 ripped me off for 50 bucks. I figured he was running a poker club and had some accountability so the big 50 bucks was safe...wrong...he burned me. So I decided lesson learned ...i got burnt for $50 ...no biggie....

Now he's talking tough and threatning people physically.......Brent Wilson of Baden.....I could have made a simple call to the KW chapter last year....I will pound your head myself....weather it be at the polish hall or wherever...You think you're a tough guy?...We shall see.

Somebody tell me this is a level, otherwise . . . *ding* - *ding*
  • Players in the pool

Acid Joe
    Dom
    Voodoo
    Riverratjosh
    Cameron
    TJ
    Brent
    JEP0204

The guy that never paid!!!! TJ professional gambler friend.

So which one are you!!!!! Cam and JEP0204 split

By the weather means it is going to snow or rain or be sunny. I think you meant whether.
    I don't have to like the guy to know that Rocco being banned is an injustice.

Exhibit A: Kristy calling for Rocco's ban: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/us-presidential-election-17687/index7.html#post169087
  • DrNeau wrote: »

Do you have any interests in this site other then Rocco?
  • Do you have any interests in this site other then Rocco?

I'm not talking about Rocco. I'm talking about Kristy's complaint.
  • Um ya. Posting in another Rocco thread against those showing favour to Rocco. You are right... that has nothing to do with Rocco, what was I thinking.

Feel free to address my question whenever you get around to it... I can wait.