Mods Please Help.

Yes, I am the notorious OG_Rocco.
I admit that I have made mistakes in the past and I have allready paid for them enough through banishment.

Unfortunately, the same folks who banned me from HPT (DrNeau, Midnight Rose and the rest of their HPT Posse), also seeked to embarrass me at Chiptalk when I joined that forum. After calling me out at Chiptalk as they have also now done here on this forum and after many unprovoked attacks on my personal character, I finally became angry enough to get myself banned from Chiptalk as well.

I came to this forum with the intention of starting fresh.

But once again, I am being followed by Dr neau, Midnight Rose and other HPT Posse members who apparently have no fkng life and are now my official 'stalkers'. This is why I created 'PattyCakes' to try and confuse these fkng assholes. Obviously it didn't work.

Now my private e-mail has even been posted for all to see by "Compuease" who is a Moderator for this forum. A serious violation of privacy.
Then DrNeau private messages me that ''he's a laid back guy, but he knows where I live and that I should watch out''. Is this a veiled threat?
To you Dr Neau, I respond,
"I'll be your Huckleberry anytime you're feeling froggy Mother Fucker"

And to you ''Compuease'', You better hope that we never meet in person.

If you people want me banned from here as well, then go ahead and ban me goddamnit!
But please take my e-mail down from this God forsaken forum.

Thanks

Comments

• wow
    how do they know where you are?
    when you start flesh, can you not use a new alias
    oh...welcome to the forum.
  • wow
    how do they know where you are?
    when you start flesh, can you not use a new alias
    oh...welcome to the forum.

I don't know. I was banned, and I moved on. Apparently they have not.

I should have changed my screen name I guess, but they would probably still stalk me, the rat bastards.
  • All true. The man loves his polls.
  • moose wrote: »
    All true. The man loves his polls.

So what say you Sir?
    Banishment for the notorious Rocco? ???
  • Yes, I am the notorious OG_Rocco.
    I admit that I have made mistakes in the past and I have allready paid for them enough through banishment.

Unfortunately, the same folks who banned me from HPT (DrNeau, Midnight Rose and the rest of their HPT Posse), also seeked to embarrass me at Chiptalk when I joined that forum. After calling me out at Chiptalk as they have also now done here on this forum and after many unprovoked attacks on my personal character, I finally became angry enough to get myself banned from Chiptalk as well.

I came to this forum with the intention of starting fresh.

But once again, I am being followed by Dr neau, Midnight Rose and other HPT Posse members who apparently have no fkng life and are now my official 'stalkers'. This is why I created 'PattyCakes' to try and confuse these fkng assholes. Obviously it didn't work.

Now my private e-mail has even been posted for all to see by "Compuease" who is a Moderator for this forum. A serious violation of privacy.
    Then DrNeau private messages me that ''he's a laid back guy, but he knows where I live and that I should watch out''. Is this a veiled threat?

And to you "Compuease", you better hope that we never meet in person.

If you people want me banned from here as well, then go ahead and ban me goddamnit!
    But please take my e-mail down from this forum.

Thanks
  • I don't know why you didn't admit it in the first place? now you look like a flake. What's with the repeat posts btw?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I don't know why you didn't admit it in the first place? now you look like a flake. What's with the repeat posts btw?

more same postings = more seriousnezzes
  • Rocco wrote: »
    Yes, I am the notorious OG_Rocco.

Wow, there's a selective quote. Here's my PM to Rocco (BTW, Rocco, thanks for including my note in your response. I had deleted what I sent to you):

Originally Posted by DrNeau
    Hey Rocco, I'm a laid back guy, so please don't consider this a threat from me. I just don't approve of people going on forums to intentionally cause problems.

If you keep going around the internet pissing people off, you're eventually going to run into the wrong person who might do something crazy. You need to know you aren't as anonymous as you might think. I would expect you know that since you are apparently internet-saavy, but just in case.

In case you missed it, they posted your full name on this BB when they were showing your IP. From there, some nut could get your address and put the pieces together from your various postings to be sure it's yours.

<scary accurate details about where he lives removed>

If I can get that, anyone can.
  • I voted to keep rocco for the following reasons.

He really had done nothing wrong here.
    sometimes I get bored and he may be good for a laugh or 2.

Are you sure you're real name isn't Kristy Sea....:D
  • no option for both?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    no option for both?

qft!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I voted to keep rocco for the following reasons.
    He really had done nothing wrong here.

Thanks for the love, much appreciated.
    But I think that it's too late now after all the F bombs that I dropped.
  • Rocco wrote: »
    Thanks for the love, much appreciated.
    But I think that it's too late now after all the F bombs that I dropped.

Reading old posts, f-bombs seem to be a bit more accepted here :)
  • Now my private e-mail has even been posted for all to see by "Compuease" who is a Moderator for this forum. A serious violation of privacy.

No it's not. When you create an email address and use it on the internet, you can choose any possible combination of characters. When you choose to create one based on your real name and use it on public forums.. Well guess what.. It's not private anymore.

Also, a forum isn't fort knox. This isn't the goverment. There's no assumed right to privacy when you participate in a public forum hosted on private servers owned by Graham.