Rocco/The_OG_Rocco

Just to wrap this up, then I'll drop it.

My purpose here is to warn everyone on this forum what you're in for with Rocco.

Rocco (aka The_OG_Rocco) has been banned from at least 3 forums:
- Full Tilt Poker
- Home Poker Tourney
- Chip Talk

In each case, the following occurred:
- Rocco started off as an eager member with good intentions I'm sure
- He posted a LOT
- People started questioning why he was posting so much
- He responded in a very angry way and quickly resorted to extremely vulgar language
- He complained that people were ganging up on him
- He got warned, reacted badly to the warnings and got banned

Rocco will claim he isn't the same person, but there are far too many coincidences. C'mon. How many people have moved from LA to "North Texas" in the last 3 years that like poker and have the name "Rocco" in their names.

Just a warning...you may be wondering "so what"? Here's a few samples of his work:
Online Poker Forum - Razz is NOT poker.
Online Poker Forum - Who is most likely to cause a controversy or debate?
Greatest Poker Quotes - Page 5 - Poker Chip Forums-ChipTalk.net
Greatest Poker Quotes - Page 4 - Poker Chip Forums-ChipTalk.net

If you don't provoke him, everything will probably be fine. I really think he's just a poster looking for a home and for some reason it keeps going the wrong direction...

Comments

• now you have opened up a can of worms....
  • Well hopefully this time around he can remain mature and respectful, we're a pretty forgiving community.

stp
  • DrNeau wrote: »

My purpose here is to warn everyone on this forum what you're in for with Rocco.

- Full Tilt Poker
    - Home Poker Tourney
    - Chip Talk

- He posted a LOT
    - He responded in a very angry way and quickly resorted to extremely vulgar language

Rocco will claim he isn't the same person, but there are far too many coincidences. C'mon. How many people have moved from LA to "North Texas" in the last 3 years that like poker and have the name "Rocco" in their names.

Just a warning...you may be wondering "so what"? Here's a few samples of his work:

If you don't provoke him, everything will probably be fine. I really think he's just a poster looking for a home and for some reason it keeps going the wrong direction...

LMAO!! It sounds to me like this OgRocco character has a groupie!

This is hilarious dude! Thanks for "looking out" though. I am sure that your intentions are honorable even though somewhat misguided.
  • Think of me as the guy who ensures that the new sexual predator in the neighborhood goes door-to-door and introduces himself.
  • Bit of an overstatement, but overall a nice summation. Dropped until further notice.
  • ban them both as a preventative measure

better yet, why don't we ban people who start stirring up shit. oh wait, that never happens.
  • What I don't understand is where's Kristy in all this?
  • compuease wrote: »
    What I don't understand is where's Kristy in all this?

that was my first thought..
  • Meh I've seen a lot worse.
    Think of me as the guy who ensures that the new sexual predator in the neighborhood goes door-to-door and introduces himself.

Actually, you sound more like the stalker who peeps through peoples windows at night while choking your chicken.
  • "I'd rather be Patty than Rocco."

Nice tagline. If true, you should move to Canada. That sort of thing is covered by OHIP.

Meh, I only step in where's there is a real need for an instigator.. these guys have got it pretty much covered.

- Full Tilt Poker
    - Home Poker Tourney
    - Chip Talk

- He posted a LOT

If you don't provoke him, everything will probably be fine. I really think he's just a poster looking for a home and for some reason it keeps going the wrong direction...[/quote]

Your 'purpose' was/is to fuck with me and instigate me into another tyrade so that I can be banned again. That is your purpose you asshole. I tried to be nice here and you went out of your way to track me down and fuck with me once again along with that little cunny MidnightRose who is lurking in your shadow. Why do you keep provoking me by following me from HPT, to Chiptalk and now to this forum? You fkng hypocrite.
  • Rocco wrote: »
    DrNeau wrote: »
    Just to wrap this up, then Why do you keep provoking me by following me from HPT, to Chiptalk and now to this forum? You fkng hypocrite.

I didn't see what you did at ChipTalk until after you were banned.
  • Umm..

Why the fuck do we care?

Mark
  • Rocco wrote: »
    DrNeau wrote: »

don't worry brother...got ya covered.

Welcome home.

128693271415888556.jpg
  • 128693271415888556.jpg

Thanks for that picture, I needed the chuckle! :)
  • This forum is so much more fun to read when you add Rocco, PattyCakes, and DrNeau to your ignore list :)

/g2
    I didn't see what you did at ChipTalk "until after"you were banned.

That's a lie and you know it.

You Sir and your Boy from the posse DjExacto, instigated my tyrade at Chiptalk BEFORE I was ever banned.

Tell the truth douchebag!! :rage:
  • Umm..

Why the fuck do we care?

Mark

POTD. I understand that DeNeau and Rocco were/are lovers in other life/forum/airport bathroom but I dont understand why it matters here.
  • holy fuck...gg The_awesome!
  • I thought poking the Kristeh's Kitteh was the only reason anyone posted here.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    I thought poking the Kristeh's Kitteh was the only reason anyone posted here.

ILold.jpg
  • Ahh the good old days of wasting 1hour+ keeping up with the all new posts...