Options

Hi!

Hi everyone, I'm Patty. This forum Rocks!

Comments

• Hey Patty... glad you like it. Where are you from. What games do you play?
  • Hi Patty. Thats a pretty cool avatar.
  • Welcome aboard Patty!! :)
  • Hey!
    I love to play all kinds of games 'wink'.
    Just kidding, I like No limit games like Holdem and Omaha.
    Where I am from is an Enigma like myself, lol.
    Actually I am from Montreal, Quebec, but I never learned how to speak French. I am a child of the Heavens who is searching for the true meaning of life. I like to think of myself as living in peoples dreams. :h:
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hi Patty. Thats a pretty cool avatar.

Thank you sweety.
  • PattyCakes wrote: »
    Hey!
    I love to play all kinds of games 'wink'.
    Just kidding, I like No limit games like Holdem and Omaha.
    Where I am from is an Enigma like myself, lol.
    Actually I am from Montreal, Quebec, but I never learned how to speak French. I am a child of the Heavens who is searching for the true meaning of life. I like to think of myself as living in peoples dreams. :h:

This is everything I am looking for in a woman. Come away with me, on clouds of passion, and we will slake each others desires until eternity ends. You'll have to break the bad news to Rocco, though . . . :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    This is everything I am looking for in a woman. Come away with me, on clouds of passion, and we will slake each others desires until eternity ends. You'll have to break the bad news to Rocco, though . . . :D

Why would she have to break the news to me? ???
  • Guess he hasn't figured it out yet..... Rocco, you have a split personality....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Guess he hasn't figured it out yet..... Rocco, you have a split personality....

Actually, I suffer from Schizophrenia.