No Rake Home Game

Happening this Thursday in Whitby.

Sit N Go 125. same structure as NAPC Q sats. 30 Min Blinds

Who is interested? Please respond. I will drive in from Scarborough if you want to tag along.

RM

Comments

• rob runs a good game. the room and table are top notch. the game i played at had a great bunch of guys and it was very well run. i would highly recommend this to players who are wondering about playing.

unfortunately for me the location in the east end sux. buddy is trying to convince me to carpool out there but he hasn't convinced me yet...

good luck with this rob. i may make it out there one of these weeks if you are able to get a game going.

EDIT: my bad. i thought this was rob's game since he had mentioned this to me on the weekend. this is a game at his friend's house where i haven't played before... but i'm sure it is nice too!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    rob runs a good game. the room and table are top notch. the game i played at had a great bunch of guys and it was very well run. i would highly recommend this to players who are wondering about playing.

unfortunately for me the location in the east end sux. buddy is trying to convince me to carpool out there but he hasn't convinced me yet...

good luck with this rob. i may make it out there one of these weeks if you are able to get a game going.

EDIT: my bad. i thought this was rob's game since he had mentioned this to me on the weekend. this is a game at his friend's house where i haven't played before... but i'm sure it is nice too!

Same group of guys...nicer venue!
  • I'm interested. What is the age group? Address?
  • spot wrote: »
    I'm interested. What is the age group? Address?

25 to 40 something
  • Sounds good, I'm 40 something. Can I get time and address? PM I guess. First of all, is there room for 1 or 2 more players?
  • Dead Money wrote: »
    Happening this Thursday in Whitby.

Sit N Go 125. same structure as NAPC Q sats. 30 Min Blinds

Who is interested? Please respond. I will drive in from Scarborough if you want to tag along.

RM

Sorry Rob, Robin Williams at Rama on thursday. Just can't make this one. I really need to get out to one tho, cuz I love playing poker against ya.
    sounds good, i'm 40 something. Can i get time and address? Pm i guess. First of all, is there room for 1 or 2 more players?

bump
    bump

Check your private messages spot!