more reason to play at FTP

now FTP is gonna pay for your stox and card runner membership
all you have to do is get 7000FTP point a month to get it.
or
4500 point/month for CR
2500 point/month for stox
best part
1.you get to keep your FTP point (you just have to get that much, and you don't have to spent the point to get it)
2. no MGR deduction, you keep your rakeback
for those of you that are too cheap to pay for education, this deal cannot be beaten.
looks like FTP is gonna be alot harder in the future

Comments

• wow thats a really great deal... where did u hear about this?? can you link me?? kinda sucks cause i already subscribed for a year lol...
  • I really regret subscribing for a year lol...
  • Any CardRunners Gold member or StoxPoker premium member may participate.

Umm..not sure I get this..(seems like i am not getting a lot today)..you have to pay for the gold membership...what do the bonus points at Tilt offer you above that?
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    I really regret subscribing for a year lol...
    don't worry, it will get extended
    say you have 3 month left
    next month, FTP pay for you. you will still have 3 month left
  • Umm..not sure I get this..(seems like i am not getting a lot today)..you have to pay for the gold membership...what do the bonus points at Tilt offer you above that?
    you can purchase stox membership 1 month at FTP store for 5000 FTP point.
    once you done that, you are qualify for this great promotion.
    you get to keep your FTP point, and buy something nice for yourself
  • It's a pretty good deal if you earn that many points.

I played 6-8 tables of $50nl full ring just about every day for two hours over the last month and only made 4900 points.

I was already a CR gold member but my subscription ran out bout 6 months ago. I was tilting last week so I decided to sign up for another month to kinda get things in order. Three days later they announce this. That means after this, I can just play like I normally do, but my CardRunners membership is free.

Fking sweet.

I was looking around on StoxPoker and they have some really interesting and original content.
  • Umm..not sure I get this..(seems like i am not getting a lot today)..you have to pay for the gold membership...what do the bonus points at Tilt offer you above that?

Basically the tilt bonus extends your subscription on a monthly basis... however you have to be currently registered otherwise people who have never been CR members can just get monthly subscriptions for 4500 FTP
  • don't worry, it will get extended
    say you have 3 month left
    next month, FTP pay for you. you will still have 3 month left

Yeah I just read the FAQ... sweet! Its not even that difficult to get its like equivilent to getting a silver ironman status or so... the best part is definately how it doesnt deduct from your rakeback and you actually get to keep the points! GJ Cardrunners and FTP. (and Stox)