Kitchener NL Hold'em November 22nd 1:00PM

2»

Comments

• Four spots open again for anyone who would like to play tomorrow. I have never seen so many cancellations. Must be cause Peteski signed up.
  • just in case I"m late ... blind me in
  • Down to 34 players. I have had 18 cancellations for this. That has to be a record.
  • Just leaving Milton, Mark from Milton just cancelled as well. I will be there but may be 10 min late, please blind me in...
  • I may be a couple minutes late.....blind me in lease.
  • One poor read on an aggressive player and one moment of idiocy and I'm out after an hour.
  • After a bunch of cancellations and a couple of no shows we ended up with 32 players. Action was fast and furious all day with people getting knocked off very quickly. After we got down to the final three, play slowed right down. After playing for at least a couple of hours, they were all very close in chips. After a very short discussion, they decided to chop. Congrats to them and to all that cashed.

Thanks Sandy for doing the dealing. You are the best.

The cash game unbelievable ended before the main tournament. Tyson packed it in at 7:30, and the rest of the players decided to cash in then also.

Ansari, liquidfire, DataMn, The Awesome, kwsteve and Tilt 1 were Forum members making their debut here. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and come back again.

The next tournament is scheduled for Saturday January 3rd.

Here are the unofficial tournament results.

32. The Awesome
    31. compuease
    30. peteski
    29. Bill B.
    28. Bonnie
    27. DataMn
    26. Gerry
    25. Lee
    24. Ansari
    23. Justin
    22. Rodney
    21. Carsey
    20. Terry
    19. Mike S.
    18. Hellmuth's Mole
    17. Bill S.
    16. Buzzzardd
    15. Mark A.
    14. kwsteve
    13. waltsfriend
    12. Redington
    11. Tilt 1
    10. liquidfire
    9. Harry
    8. Shopsy
    7. Ray (Bubble Boy)
    6. damanj16 ($115)
    5. Moose ($155)
    4. Matt ($210)
    1. Craig, Mike B., Donna ($480 each)
  • Ya, it was a great, well run tournament. Nice meeting you all. I'll gladly make an appearance next time if I have the cash. Thanks again!
  • Thanks for hosting this! i had a great time!