hmmmmmmmm what to do

just won another 26 dollar token on full tilt, have 2 now, should i play a satellite to a ftops event or 750k? and use the other one for a regular mtt?

any tips on the 26 dollar satellites?

btw do you like my new sig"cheers:, doing very well this week and i am flying high!!!!!!!

Comments

• I typically use them to win the 75 buck tokens...then play the 69 buck 45 player mtt. The Satellites to the 750k on Sunday mornings usually are pretty easy..can typically win a few seats for 50 bucks each..
  • philliivey wrote: »
    just won another 26 dollar token on full tilt, have 2 now, should i play a satellite to a ftops event or 750k? and use the other one for a regular mtt?

any tips on the 26 dollar satellites?

btw do you like my new sig"cheers:, doing very well this week and i am flying high!!!!!!!

I like playing the 24+2, 90 person Sit'nGo Knockout tournies. Pretty weak bunch and they start every 5-10 minutes depending on the time of day.
  • with the tokens I like to play for th $75 token then play step 3 where they have cash payout I think $380 for 1st, not bad from $4 or $8 what u started with. I also prefer the turbo formats over the reg speed ones. They are tight enough already I dont need to drag it out any longer