Gamblor @GBH tuesday

Playing in the big game there.

I'll be the guy with a mountain of Tigers.

Comments

• What's the big game there? Last I checked it was 20/40, maybe 30/60... do they run bigger games on certain nights?
  • They now have 75/150. I only go on Wednesdays so it may be just on this night.
  • The 30/60 gets going saturday nights and is usually a mediocre to poor game.

The big game runs only tuesdays and usually starts 50/100 and gets kicked up once or twice before the night is over. At times, it is a VERY good game. Other times it can be tough. The key is to play very tight during the bad stretches, which can run a couple hours, to save some chips to fire with both hands when the donators get off work in the city.
  • Hmmm... thanks for the info. In the interests of a mutually profitable exchange of information, the 50/100 games are good right now on PokerRoom.com, too. The swings are huge, as you would expect online, but the players are not as good as you'd expect to find at this level.

Tuesday nights only, eh? Damn... that conflicts with another Tuesday night event I usually attend, found here: http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=1937

Regards,
    all_aces