poker players in BURLINGTON

I live in burlington and looking to play some poker,please get in touch with me it could be my house or yours.

Comments

• Hello. I host a home game every Tuesday and Saturday at my home in Dundas. We play a ring game-max buy-in $100, rebuy as necessary as often as you wish. We play a very solid game-it's not an all-in luckfest. No rake, BYOB-guys range from 20-45 years old. Write me back and we can chat with more detaile.
    We have 12-15 regulars with 8-10 showing up on any given night.
    We also havea few guys interested in playing at different locations and higher stakes if available.
    We do have some tournaments from time to time as well.
    Brad
  • john37 wrote: »
    I live in burlington and looking to play some poker,please get in touch with me it could be my house or yours.

If you are into the tournament aspect I have a place that I go to that is really good. There next tournament is Dec 6th 100.00 buy 10,000 chip starting stack PM me for details include an email address so I can forward the flyer.

These toournaments are in the burlington area.

Prophet 22
  • A rake-free LEGAL home game sometimes breaks out in Mississauga or Georgetown. With 56 poker players charged this month (many of whom I met), it is now highly -EV to go to any illegal raked game, :'( so my friends and I are interested in any of the legal home games in Dundas, Burlington, Milton, Brampton, Guelph, etc.
    john37 wrote: »
    it could be my house or yours.