Question about something on Pstars

This is something I've noticed a lot lately. Sometimes one or both of my hole cards are faded (see-through, like when you cursor over your icon after you fold.) while I'm active. Is there a significance to this? I haven't been able to figure out why it happens.

Comments

• They're faded before you fold? You may have software issues.....contact support.

Normally the cards will appear after you've folded by hovering the cursor over your avatar. It's great when mutli-tabling or playing Stud or Omaha, but a little silly for Hold'em.
  • Fludlerk wrote: »
    This is something I've noticed a lot lately. Sometimes one or both of my hole cards are faded (see-through, like when you cursor over your icon after you fold.) while I'm active. Is there a significance to this? I haven't been able to figure out why it happens.

After reading this again, I think that's really weird if your cards are faded before you muck. Have you used any PokerStars mods or anything that would change the appearance?
  • Fludlerk wrote: »

I've had the same thing. Often on the first hand or two of a session, then it goes away. It's been a stud though, and I wondered if it was something I just didn't understand.

Oh, and I use the Pokerstars Black theme, might be the problem?
  • I've had some active cards faded. I've seen it maybe 5-6 times. I don't use any mods.

I had a stranger bug that happened a few times a couple months ago. When I moved my mouse over the slider bet area the bet size would increase in big blind increments about 3 times a second as if I was clicking to the right rapidly. I wasn't able to choose a bet and was left to either move off the slider and check or fold.

I emailed stars and had to send logs but they couldn't figure it out.
  • did not read OP...

the answer is "YES, They are rigged!"